function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Marion FournierMarion Fournier 

Import / Export site.com Community site

Hello,
We have created site.com Community Site but now we would like deployed it in a new environment.
Is it possible to do it ?

I exported the site.com community site but I have had a file with .site extension. When I imported it in my new environment, the file went in Assets/documents... and I don't have the site...
Someone could help me please ?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Have a nice day,
Marion

Best Answer chosen by Marion Fournier
PratikPratik (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Marion,

You can deploy the community through Changeset (Site.com) or Force.com migration tool.

Please refer to this article:
https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=siteforce_website_api_overview.htm&language=en_US

Thanks,
Pratik

P.S. If this answers you question, please mark it as "Best Answer" so it will help other community members too.

All Answers

Hi Marion,

You can deploy the community through Changeset (Site.com) or Force.com migration tool.

Please refer to this article:
https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=siteforce_website_api_overview.htm&language=en_US

Thanks,
Pratik

P.S. If this answers you question, please mark it as "Best Answer" so it will help other community members too.
This was selected as the best answer
Marion FournierMarion Fournier
Thanks for your help !

Marion

Glad it helped!

Thanks,
Pratik
ssssssssssssss
Hi,

Sorry for reopening an old thread. But I have done as you mentioned, but somehow the page editor in the community builder does not show any components to drag on to the pages. It shows the pages correctly. All the lightning components are deployed correctly as I can see them in the developer console. 

Can anyone please indicate what could be the problem?

Thanks for your help :)

Sumit