function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
CRMScienceKirkCRMScienceKirk 

Details on Previously Ran Scheduled Job

Playing the customer support game again...  Originally logged as a case, deemed out of scope warranting "developer support" and promptly closed.  Case copy/pasted below with the org specific details removed for any of you "support representatives that work the boards to answer questions."   Obviously you can't do anything without the Ids.

Not inquiring for developer support, just additional log info from Salesforce about some previously executed scheduled jobs.

1. Brief description of the issue:
A Customer's org has an hourly scheduled Apex job that is responsible for creating some necessary records. It has come to our attention that a job ran, but did not complete successfully. However, it is too late to obtain any information from Setup --> Apex Jobs.

Date/Time: 2/25/2015 12:30:08 PM
Apex Class: <removed>
Apex Method: <removed>

Is it possible for you to retrieve any information about that job?

Secondary to that request, there are more recent jobs that ran and failed due to a null exception and a time out - can you provide any insight to these jobs?

<removed>: First error: Read timed out
<removed>: First error: Attempt to de-reference a null object
<removed>: First error: Attempt to de-reference a null object
<removed>: Read Time Out

2. Org ID: <removed>

3. Login access granted on admin user and affected user:
Granted for <removed>@<removed>.com (<removed>)

4. Exact replication steps:
Navigate to Setup --> Apex Jobs. You won't be able to navigate far enough back for the first request on 2/25 and for the others, you'll see the same jobs and error messages.
ShashankShashank (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

I'm not sure if we will be able to pulll the logs for 2/25, even with premier support. Please provide me the details of the latest failure at ssrivatsavaya@salesforce.com and I will try to pull the logs.

Thanks,
Shashank