function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jitender  PaddaJitender Padda 

Cannot create a new developer Org

Hi guys,

I tried creating a new dev org and am getting this page below and cannot create an account. Is anyone else facing the same issue?
User-added image
User-added image
Best Answer chosen by Jitender Padda
Pritam ShekhawatPritam Shekhawat
Hello Jitendra,
                     Try now, this issue resolved now. Today morning i send a email to salesforce and now got mail like this
One of our service providers was having an outage and this has since been resolved. you should be able to access our signup page now.  Please try again: developer.salesforce.com/signup
Sorry for the inconvenience and best regards,

Thanks,
Pritam Shekhawat

All Answers

Uttara PRUttara PR
Yes faced the same problem on 09.03.2015 too.
Pritam ShekhawatPritam Shekhawat
Hello Jitendra,
                     Try now, this issue resolved now. Today morning i send a email to salesforce and now got mail like this
One of our service providers was having an outage and this has since been resolved. you should be able to access our signup page now.  Please try again: developer.salesforce.com/signup
Sorry for the inconvenience and best regards,

Thanks,
Pritam Shekhawat

This was selected as the best answer
Eva WeissEva Weiss
I have the same problem.  The superbadge says to create a new org or new playground otherwise, my work cannot be verified.  And lo and behold, I am unable to create a new playground or to manage orgs.  When I enter "create a new playground" or "create or manage orgs", the help comes back with nothing.  I found a module that explains how to do that (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/modules/trailhead_playground_management/get-your-trailhead-playground-username-and-password) but it gives the wrong info.  There is no option to "Manage Orgs". What should I do?