function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
willis baowillis bao 

An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1436668424-30151(-1219322115)

Could someone help me to resovle this issue?

Description: my native iOS App integrated with Salesforce production, and user can upload pictures from App to Salesforce working well before. But today it's not working, all users got error message "An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1436668424-30151(-1219322115)". Also upload pictures in Salesforce1, got same error. By the way, it works fine in Sandbox. 

Thanks for your help in advance!
Carolina Ruiz MedinaCarolina Ruiz Medina
Hi willis bao,

It could be for several reasons, but when we get this kind of errors the next step is, as the error says, create a case with Salesforce and provide them with the number. In order to provide more help maybe could be good what are you trying, what are the process that are running, what the app is doing (Also if it is working with Sandbox, check if it is full sandbox, if there is a data problem... with this error only we won't be able to give you too much help sorry) ... but again with this error the best way is to directly go to Salesforce with the Id. 

This is the link to log a case with Salesforce : https://partners.salesforce.com/partnerSupport

Hope it helps. 

Cheers,
Carolina. 
willis baowillis bao
@Carolina Ruiz Medina, thanks for your guide, I will log a case.
Charbel ChekieCharbel Chekie
@Carolina, i have no access to the partners portal, but i have a personal developper instance. is it possible to file a support ticket?