function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Daniel Van De VoordeDaniel Van De Voorde 

Salesforce Administrator opportunity in Chicago

Hello community,

We are currently seeking a Salesforce Administrator to join our team in our Chicago headquarters office.  We are a fast-paced, innovative, entrepreneurial-minded softawre development and consulting company.  Visit our site for more info and to apply (http://stratadecision.theresumator.com/apply/p6XR9Y/Salesforce-Administrator.html)!

Responsibilities, not limited to:
  • Managing Strata Decision’s use of Salesforce.com, including the management of system upgrades, releases, and change control processes
  • Configuring custom fields, dashboards, views, and reports in Salesforce.com
  • Responding to issues, change requests, and other administrative needs of Salesforce.com end users
  • Collaborating with various teams to translate business requirements into Salesforce.com features, functionality, and processes
  • Developing Salesforce system utilization and best practice documentation
  • Conducting training for team members
  • Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
  • B.S. degree or foreign equivalent in a technical field of study
  • 1-2+ years’ experience with Salesforce.com is required.  (Salesforce  Admin certification preferred)
  • Experience eliciting business requirements and translating them into Salesforce changes and enhancements
  • Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
  • Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills will be essential
  • A desire to gain knowledge and skills with respect to Salesforce (and other systems or technologies) will also be essential
abhishek kashyapabhishek kashyap
yes i m intrested for this position .. i havw around 1.2 yr exp.
Daniel Van De VoordeDaniel Van De Voorde
Thanks for your interest! Be sure to visit the link provided above to apply. Thanks!
TheLearnerTheLearner
Hi Daniel,

Im from india, i have 2+ years of experience in salesforce as admin.