function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
David JorjaniDavid Jorjani 

'manage' button not available to publish a community. What is the issue?

I have created a community and want to publish it so users can login to the community. However, I do not see the 'manage' button the documents refer to. Please let me know how I can bring it back so I can publish my community.
Best Answer chosen by David Jorjani
I found out that to be able to 'manage' a community my profile must be a 'member' of the community. Not even system admins can manage unless they are a member. So be careful with who exclude from members.

All Answers

I found out that to be able to 'manage' a community my profile must be a 'member' of the community. Not even system admins can manage unless they are a member. So be careful with who exclude from members.
This was selected as the best answer
Roxanne MorrisRoxanne Morris
Hi David,

How do I add myself (I'm the system admin) to the community if I don't see the Manage button to add?

Thanks,

Ravi Kanth 11Ravi Kanth 11
Hii I hope this will solve your Issue..!!

https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?urlname=Why-can-I-no-longer-Manage-Communities-if-I-am-a-system-administrator&language=en_US
Hi Ravi, Thanks for your reply. As a system admin, I do have the Create and Set Up Communities” permission. you must also be a member of that community: Roxanne question: but I need to see the manage button in order to myself (my profile) to the community. If I don’t have the manage button, how can I add? Another recommended option below: Resolution Users with “Create and Set Up Communities” permission who are not members of a Community can still modify that Community’s administration settings through the API. Roxanne question: sounds like I need to add myself (profile) via API, is that correct? How do I add via api.
Hi Ravi, Never mind my first reply. I do notice for second link below and I need to do it. Thanks again, Roxanne
Ravi Kanth 11Ravi Kanth 11
Thats Fine,It Worked For Me..!!I Hope It would Help  you
Alex sandro 1Alex sandro 1
It's a helpful article. It works well. Thanks. If you like to know all kind of apk files, tamilrockers new link join us(Bdtechsupport (https://bdtechsupport.com))