function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ethanoneethanone 

Accessing Deleted Record Data

I'm trying to access deleted record data for reports outside salesforce. My preferred method is python using beatbox. For whatever reason beatbox tell me "Client instance has no attribute 'queryAll'" even though I see it in the source code. I've also tried using queryAll with the PHP API, but I'm not sure I got that correct. I can get results using the Apex immediate window, but I would then need to turn that into a well-formatted email and put it on a schedule.

Has anyone managed to make this work using either python, php, or a scheduled Apex and if so, can you help me?

Thanks in advance.
consultationistconsultationist
I'm having the same issue.

import beatbox
sf = beatbox.PythonClient()
dir(sf) --> there is no queryAll

However, the Client class in the source code does have the method. I don't see the PythonClient class. I'll keep digging and post if I find an answer.

consultationistconsultationist
Looks like they haven't implemented this: See the section Compatability (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/beatbox/32.1)
ethanoneethanone
Consultationist,  I managed to get PHP to report details about deleted records. I think the trick was that I had to change the SOAP url to /v33.0/ before queryAll was available. The best i could get in Python was a list of deleted records using getDeleted.