function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tobias HaggeTobias Hagge 

Custom report: Values not populated

Hello. I've created a custom report with the following logic:

Leads (A)
with or without related records from Accounts (B)

To display account information of converted leads. The fields are all available from both leads and accounts, but the account field values are all blank. Any idea what went wrong?

Thanks
Bhanu MaheshBhanu Mahesh
Hi Tobias,

Once the leads are converted in a Salesforce org, these leads are not directly available in a Leads List View. To view the data of all converted leads you will need to either use a standard Lead report or you will have to create a Custom Report Type based on your organization's needs.

So whenever you create a custom report, it will display only leads which are not converted. Automatically there will be no account for that lead. So all fields will be blank.

To view the converted information follow below steps
Click on Reports Tab.

Click on the New Report button.

Click on (+) sign next to the Leads folder and select the report type Leads with Converted Lead Information.

Click on the Create button located on the right side towards the bottom.

If the default fields do not show you the desired information you can select additional fields from the section on the left by dragging and dropping them onto the Preview section.

Click the Add drop down next to Filters and select 'Field Filter.' Set your criteria to "Converted equals true".

Click on Run Report.

All Leads which are converted will be now be listed in this report.

Refer the below link
https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?id=000175908&language=en_US (https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?id=000175908&language=en_US)

Regards,
Bhanu Mahesh

Mark it as "SOLVED" if your query is Answered
Tobias HaggeTobias Hagge
I've created a custom report and it shows all converted leads, including the converted lead data. What is missing is the account data the converted lead has been converted to.
Bhanu MaheshBhanu Mahesh
You can view converted information only in "Leads with Converted Lead Information" report type
Tobias HaggeTobias Hagge
User-added image

Unless we are speaking of different things, you can access converted leads in custom reports. If I add details and lead fields, the lead fields for converted leads are also populated.
Bhanu MaheshBhanu Mahesh
The converted information means Account and contact details
Tobias HaggeTobias Hagge
Oh I see. Unfortunately the Lead with converted information does not show Account information, but only Lead/Contact/Opportunity information. Any way to retrieve the account? The converted lead has a ConvertedAccountId, so is the only way to achieve this by setting up a report in Visualforce?
Suraj Tripathi 47Suraj Tripathi 47

Hi tobis

i am sharing a program.

Please find this 

private static void leadscon(List<Lead> inNew, Map<Id, Lead> inOld)
	{
		for (Lead l : inNew) {

if (l.con&& l.status == 'Establishing Interest') {
				Account a = [Select Converted_Lead_Status__c From Account Where Id =: l.con];
				a.Converted_Lead_Status__c = l.status;
				update a;
			}

}
	}

Please mark it as Best Answer so that it can help others in the future.
Thanks 
Suraj Tripathi