function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
❤Code❤Code 

Event Calender in VF page

Hi All,

I am in need of some code snipet where i will be displaying a calender in vf page (Not Full page calender) and need to display all the events by week, month and the same will be displayed in mobile.

Regards

NekosanNekosan
http://fullcalendar.io/ 
I have used above library in the past. I hope this will help you. 
phani kumar 63phani kumar 63
Hi ,
 i need do display the info entered in object in full calendar , can you please guide me?

regards,
phani. 
phani kumar 63phani kumar 63
<apex:page controller="PRCalendarsController" action="{!pageLoad}">
<apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.fullCalendarJS, 'fullcalendar-2.4.0/fullcalendar.css')}"/>
<apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.fullCalendarJS, 'fullcalendar-2.4.0/fullcalendar.print.css')}" html-media="print"/>
<apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.fullCalendarJS, 'fullcalendar-2.4.0/lib/moment.min.js')}"/>
<apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.fullCalendarJS, 'fullcalendar-2.4.0/lib/jquery.min.js')}"/>
<apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.fullCalendarJS, 'fullcalendar-2.4.0/fullcalendar.min.js')}"/>?
<script src="{!URLFOR($Resource.jquerydll, 'jquery-ui-1.11.4.custom/jquery-ui.js')}"/>
<script src="{!URLFOR($Resource.jquerydll, 'jquery-ui-1.11.4.custom/jquery-ui.min.js')}"/>

<script>

//We need to wrap everything in a doc.ready function so that the code fires after the DOM is loaded

$(document).ready(function() {   

//Call the fullCallendar method. You can replace the '#calendar' with the ID of the dom element where you want the calendar to go. 

$('#calendar').fullCalendar({

header: {

left: 'prev,next today',

center: 'title',

right: 'month,agendaWeek,agendaDay'

},