function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Case ManagerCase Manager 

Error: You can only select pages that are accessible by the Community Guest User.

Hi,

I have created a visualforce page for the community login, when I choose login page as my custom visualforce page I am getting error as displayed below.

Unable to set a VF page as Login page for my community.

I tried assigning all Profiles to that VF page but it still gave me the same error.
User-added image

Best Answer chosen by Case Manager
Case ManagerCase Manager
I found out the error, I had to add my Custom Login VF Page in the list of Site Visualforce Pages which is in Site Details. 

1. From Setup, click Customize > Communities > All Communities, then click the Manage button next to the community name.
2. Under Advanced Customizations, click the Go to Force.com link.
3. In the Site Visualforce Pages, click Edit.
4. Select your custom Visualforce page from the Available Visualforce Pages and Add it to Enabled Visualforce Pages. 
5. Click Save

This will work!

All Answers

Case ManagerCase Manager
I found out the error, I had to add my Custom Login VF Page in the list of Site Visualforce Pages which is in Site Details. 

1. From Setup, click Customize > Communities > All Communities, then click the Manage button next to the community name.
2. Under Advanced Customizations, click the Go to Force.com link.
3. In the Site Visualforce Pages, click Edit.
4. Select your custom Visualforce page from the Available Visualforce Pages and Add it to Enabled Visualforce Pages. 
5. Click Save

This will work!
This was selected as the best answer
Jérôme GlotonJérôme Gloton
Hi,

I have the exact same problem that you had, so your question/answer is very interesting to me.

Do you know if salesforce has changed the manage community page? Because I can't find the Advanced Customisations in the setup of my community. 

Can you help me please, I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering that...
Thanks very much in advance!!!

Sincerely,
Jérôme

Jérôme GlotonJérôme Gloton
Hey, I found it...

So you have to go to your Community Setup page, then in Administration click Pages in the section Advanced customisation click Go to Force.com and finally edit you Visualforce pages.

I hope these details will help some people...
Thanks

Jérôme

Lauren MilneLauren Milne
2 years later and this post helped me out today - thanks guys!
Mohammed SiddiqueMohammed Siddique
4 Years later. This post helped me out today. Can't thank enough. 😊
Community POCCommunity POC
Go to Administration and then click pages