function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Seth RosenSeth Rosen 

Emailing and Scheduling a Report

Emailing and Scheduling a ReportI am attempting to schedule and email a report, and the user I want to email it to is not coming up in the "Select From" list in order for me to add them. How do I fix this in this persons profile so when I select "users" the name I want pops up. Attached is a screen shot of the directions. Also, I have read in some forums that people were having issues because of thier browser. However, I am using Safari and the only people I read about having issues were people using Chrom. I've included some screen shots to help.User-added image
User-added image
kevin lamkevin lam
Does your report folder have restricted access? This knowledge article may help:
https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewSolution?id=000003616&language=en_US
Seth RosenSeth Rosen
How do I even check this? I went to look at it and can not figure it out. I'm new to Salesforce and this is all new to me so any advice you can provide is greatly apprecaited. I went to the reports tab, but dont see where to change these settings. 
kevin lamkevin lam
That depends on whether you have "Report and Dashboard Folder Sharing" enabled (Setup - Customize - Reports & Dashboards - Folder Sharing".

If you hover over a report folder, there is a drop down on the right with an option of either "Edit" or "Share" to change its access.

User-added image