+ Start a Discussion
Kevin Francisco MulliganKevin Francisco Mulligan 

TrailHead - Automating Processes with the Lightning Process Builder - Challenge failed

Hello, 

I've created the PB and it works for address, city, state and country but fails on zip. And it fails in Trailhead. I don't see what is different about the Zip fields, please advise.

PB actionsPB criteria
Best Answer chosen by Kevin Francisco Mulligan
Update:  I added a zip into Shipping Zip and saved the record. Then I added the same zip in Billing Zip and it saved without the above error AND the contact record also updated. So that process is working 100%. Was the error due to a separate trigger?

Also: just cloned and fixed the process to shipping address, passed the challenge! This case is closed. Pays to read the directions. Sorry to dominate my thread. Have a great day.

All Answers

Wait, I think I failed the challenge because I chose Billing instead of Shipping. I'll fix that now and retest.

But I still don't know why I get this Trigger Flow error when I edit the account billing zip:
PB error message
Update:  I added a zip into Shipping Zip and saved the record. Then I added the same zip in Billing Zip and it saved without the above error AND the contact record also updated. So that process is working 100%. Was the error due to a separate trigger?

Also: just cloned and fixed the process to shipping address, passed the challenge! This case is closed. Pays to read the directions. Sorry to dominate my thread. Have a great day.
This was selected as the best answer
George CookGeorge Cook
I was having problems with this challenge even though I was doing it correctly. Showing many CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER errors.

This answer worked for me, got it from another thread on the same topic.

User-added image

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F0000000BMFVIA4