function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Hetal ShethHetal Sheth 

Getting below error when try to open managed package

An internal server error has occurred An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!

Error ID: 552287135-164949 (1910618002)
Sagar PareekSagar Pareek
you need to log a case with salesforce.com support.
Hetal ShethHetal Sheth

Hi All,

I have already filed this case to Salesforce support. But they claim that only way to solve this is to post it to this forum.  I spent an hour arguing our case to support (and escalated to manager).  Their point is that this issue is only known to "developers".  However, internally they are not allowed (or empowered) to route this question to "Salesforce developer support".

There are only two ways to get his resolved.

1) I buy premium support - which is impossible as we are a small bootstrap company and do not have resource
2) Get a support from this community.  

This is really urgent and I hope that you will help me.

Unmesh

A R KA R K
When component namespace "NULL" does not match package, this kind of server error occures. Inform Salesforce about this, they will help you.