function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
naresh reddy 18naresh reddy 18 

How to retrieve deleted pages from managed package

HI Friends,

I deleted some pages from my managed package, Now I want to get it back. Is there any way to do it. If you need any more information please let me know.

Thanks,
Naresh.
Best Answer chosen by naresh reddy 18
Sagar PareekSagar Pareek
From Setup, click Create | Packages, select the package the component was uploaded to, then click View Deleted Components.

All Answers

Sagar PareekSagar Pareek
1. The component can be deleted, but can only be undeleted from the Deleted Package Components page.
2. The component can be deleted, but can be undeleted from either the Deleted Package Components page or through the Recycle Bin
 Reference :http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/packagingGuide/Content/packaging_managed_component_deletion.htm

HI Sagar,

Thanks for your reply. Can you please let me know where can I find Deleted Package Components page. I tried from Recycle bin but I am unable to find pages and classes there that I deleted.

Thanks,
Naresh

Sagar PareekSagar Pareek
From Setup, click Create | Packages, select the package the component was uploaded to, then click View Deleted Components.
This was selected as the best answer
HI Sagar Thanks for the great help. 

But I can only undelete only classes here how can I undelete visualforce pages.

Thanks,
Naresh
Sagar PareekSagar Pareek
I guess pages aren't supported. 

you can retrieve the following types of components from here:Apex classes and triggers that don't have global access.

Custom tabs.
Visualforce components with public access.
Protected components, including:

Custom labels
Custom links (for Home page only)
Workflow alerts
Workflow field updates
Workflow outbound messages
Workflow tasks
Workflow flow triggers

REFERENCE :---

http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/packagingGuide/Content/isv_viewing_deleted_components.htm

HI Sagar,

Thanks for the great help. Is there any way to get the pages pack?

Thanks
HI,

I undeleted all the classes that I deleted from managed package, and made a beta package with uploading to appexchange, still I am unable to upgrade my testing instance to this latest beta. It saying the error is

"Salesforce has blocked this package upgrade because the new package version removes some Apex code that one or more Visualforce pages or global Visualforce components need in order to function. Please contact your partner with this error information."

Can any one guide me in dealing with this error.

Thanks,
Naresh
Chidambar BW Exper. TestChidambar BW Exper. Test
Hi Naresh,

I am facing the same issue, were you able to resolve this issue?
There is no option to undelete VF page, and I am facing same error.

Please help. Urgent.
Himanshu Varshney 5Himanshu Varshney 5
Hello Naresh and Chidambar,

I am also facing similar issue that I am not able to undelete VF pages and Classes in Beta Managed Package and also not able to Upgrade it.

Please guide me to resolve this issue. It will be great help.

Thanks in Advance.