function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JagadeshJagadesh 

Issue with Auto Approval using process builder

Hi,

Im trying to automatically submit an  opportunity record to approval (for both insertion and updation) using Process builder.

The criteria is as follws:Probability % equals 15 or Probability % equals75 or Probability % equals 95. 
I want this to fire when
a) the probability is changed to any of the above mentioned values 
b)the record is inserted with matching probability

I dont want to set the check box "Do you want to execute the actions only when specified changes are made to the record?
"
(similar to Edited and subsequently meet criteria) in Process builder because if the previous probability was 15 % and if i have updated it to 75% the process wont fire since the record has met the criteria previously..

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Jags.

Thanks,
Jags
PratikPratik (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Jag,

Did you try this using process builder or you want to try it?  Try giving the conditions on Probaility and filter condition should be OR. Criteria for executing action: when a record is created or edited. 

Try it and let us know if you face any issues.

Thanks,
Pratik
JagadeshJagadesh
Hi Pratik,
Good day.
Yeah im using Process builder,the issue im facing was:
1.If i select the checkbox "Do you want to execute the actions only when specified changes are made to the record?
if the previous probability was 15 % and if i have updated it to 75% the process wont fire since the record has met the criteria previously.I want the flow to be fired both for insertion and updation.
2.If i use Ischanged(probability)=true as one of the entry criteria,the flow doesnt work for the records that are inserted.It will work only for the updated records.

If i dont specify ischanged,the flow will be triggered even when some other values has been updated in the opportunity record.

So , i need to know what should the entry criteria contain apart from the probability values(15/75/95).

Thanks,
Jags.
PratikPratik (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Jag,

If you can write formula as   AND( ISCHANGED(probability) , probabilty=-75%) likewise then it should work.

Thanks,
Pratik