function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mohith Kumar ShrivastavaMohith Kumar Shrivastava 

Trailhead Module visualforce_mobile_salesforce1_layouts_cards throwing error

https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/visualforce_mobile_salesforce1/visualforce_mobile_salesforce1_layouts_cards

I am working on above challenge and code is working in my org and is as below

<apex:page standardController="Opportunity"> <apex:outputText value="{!IF(Opportunity.StageName="Prospecting", 'Teststs', IF(Opportunity.StageName="Proposal/Price Quote", 'Teststs', IF(Opportunity.StageName="Proposal/Price Quote", 'Teststs', IF(Opportunity.StageName="Proposal/Price Quote", 'Teststs','Teststs'))))}"/> </apex:page>

I am getting an error as below 

User-added image

Let me know if i am doing anything wrong .
Best Answer chosen by Mohith Kumar Shrivastava
joshbirkjoshbirk
OK, I'm getting a fix together but I will note your solution does need to cover all the mentioned stages in the challenge (you are currently only checking for two).  Fix should be up later today.

All Answers

joshbirkjoshbirk
You aren't - the challenge is right now being too narrow.  I'll get an update to the challenge ASAP.
joshbirkjoshbirk
OK, I'm getting a fix together but I will note your solution does need to cover all the mentioned stages in the challenge (you are currently only checking for two).  Fix should be up later today.
This was selected as the best answer
@josh Thanks !Yes I can change those stages and check back .Thanks for help.
Sandeep BhanotSandeep Bhanot

Mohit - we deployed a fix today that should resolve this issue. If you include a check for each of the stages specified in the challenge, you should be able to pass it now. Best of luck!
Sandeep

@Sandeep @Josh Thanks for all help .It worked well :)