function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Debendra Ray 8Debendra Ray 8 

Integration of CASE Object with a Customer Survey

I would like to integrate CASE Object with a Customer Survey so that Customer can create or open / Close / Reopen based on their resolution provided on their problems.

Please treat this as a matter of high urgency.

Appreciate , if someone could suggest a pathway towards a feasible solution at the earliest.

Thanks.

Regards

Debendra
MissedCallMissedCall
Well, if you could help understand the question - you might be able to get help.

You want to send a survey out when a case is closed? Are you using any custom survey app? 

Or, do you have a silo survey app not realted to salesforce? But you would like to tie what surveys have been sent in regards of a case? 
Hi ,

The business need is to trigger a survey to the ccustomer automatically , the moment case is closed. and if the customer is not satisfied with our resolution, he should be in a position to reopen the case. And , yes I'm using a custom survey of Salesforce called L Survey Force developed by Salesforce Lap available in the Appexchange.

Appreciate your suggestions, please.

Thanks.

Regards,

Debendra

MissedCallMissedCall
Are you familiar with using survey force and how a survey could be tied to an contact / case? If not, here is the link to a video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS2LPIFCAJk . You just need to embed the survey link in your case close email template. Trigger a workflow rule to the customer with this email alert when a case is closed. Then, all the customer has to do is click on the link inside email template which takes them to the survey page (force.com site) to complete it. Once they submit it, this gets tied automatically into respective contact/case.

How does a customer want to re-open the case? Is it through self service portal or email to case or call customer service or is it based on survey response/score?
Hi,

Thanks very much - However, the workflow I've created for the CASE Object is not getting triggred on closure of the case. Please could you suggest the reason.

Thanks.

Regards,

Debendra
MissedCallMissedCall
Do you already have a workflow setup on case closure or do you need help in setting up one? Make sure to check if the workflow rule you created is activated by going to workflow rule detail page.
Hi,

Neither any workflow is setup on case closure nor the workflow is deactivated - Still, it's not functioning as desired.

Regards,

Debendra
MissedCallMissedCall
If nothing is setup, i wonder how this can work?

Please login to salesforce, go to help and training and search for workflow rules, read about it and configure it as per your requirement. If you have any issues with it, do post it back.
ParadiseScottParadiseScott

@MissedCall I created a survey flow and took your advce in adding the "&cId={!Contact.Id}&caId={!Case.Id} to the end of my site.com link. What could I be doing wrong if I am getting the "under construction" error when clicking the link?  Am I missing anything else in the process?