function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Connie SintsoConnie Sintso 

Stuck on Module 2 Challenge - Create a process to update child record when the parent is updated.

The challenge is:

You've been given a requirement to keep Contact addresses in sync with the Account they belong to. Use Process Builder to create a new process that updates all child Contact addresses when the address of the Account record is updated. This process:Can have any name.
Must be activated.
Must update Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated.

I start with Accounts when records is created or edited.
Filter criteria where accounts shipping address (street, city, state, zip code) is changed (used "or" logic).

I am stuck on the next step "add action".  I started with action type "Update Records".
On objects, I can't seem to change Accounts to Contacts.  Why?
Best Answer chosen by Connie Sintso
Shailesh DeshpandeShailesh Deshpande

Step1: steup > Create > Workflows&Approvals > Process Builder >New > Name your Process

User-added image

Step2: Choose Object and Specify When to Start the Process > Account & Start the process > when a record is created or edited

User-added image

Step3: Define Criteria for this Action Group > Criteria Name > Is Billing Address Changed & Criteria for Executing Actions > (Select)Filter conditions are met. Next Set Filter Conditions as shown in screenshot

User-added image

Step4: IMMEDIATE ACTIONS > update Records > Action Name > Update Billing Address > Object (SELECT==> [Account].Contacts) as shown in screen shot & Set Object Variables (Field mapping)

User-added image

Step5: Acitvate the Process

All Answers

Shailesh DeshpandeShailesh Deshpande

Step1: steup > Create > Workflows&Approvals > Process Builder >New > Name your Process

User-added image

Step2: Choose Object and Specify When to Start the Process > Account & Start the process > when a record is created or edited

User-added image

Step3: Define Criteria for this Action Group > Criteria Name > Is Billing Address Changed & Criteria for Executing Actions > (Select)Filter conditions are met. Next Set Filter Conditions as shown in screenshot

User-added image

Step4: IMMEDIATE ACTIONS > update Records > Action Name > Update Billing Address > Object (SELECT==> [Account].Contacts) as shown in screen shot & Set Object Variables (Field mapping)

User-added image

Step5: Acitvate the Process
This was selected as the best answer
Connie SintsoConnie Sintso
Thank you very much Shailesh Deshpande.

Judi Sohn (dev profile)Judi Sohn (dev profile)
This one just won't work for me. I work in Process Builder all day, so I get how it works. But I can't clear this module. The challenge states: "Must update Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated." My process tests perfectly. Change in Account Shipping fields carries down to the mailing fields on contact perfectly. But I'm getting error as above on check.

Also note that the screenshots posted by Shailesh are based on Billing Address changes and map from Billing Address fields to contact, but don't the instructions say to do it based on Shipping Address fields?
Shylesh M V 1Shylesh M V 1

User-added image

I got this error .. please help me

Satya Krishna Ravipati 6Satya Krishna Ravipati 6
@Connie Sintso: You can choose [Account].Contacts
Elisabeth KooijmansElisabeth Kooijmans
@Shylesh M V 1

You get this error when you check the box at the bottom of the page (it is notin your screenshot)

"Do you want to execute the actions only when specified changes are made to the record?"

When you uncheck that box, the error  goes away.
champvimalchampvimal
Hello Shailesh,

The process does work for the Use Case when accounts' address fields are changed and then contacts need to reflect the same addresses.

However, when I try to create a new contact to see if it also gets Accounts' addresses, it is throwing me error as shown below. It seems, the process may have to accomodate several more criterias to solve this or will we have to create new process for same?

Workflow Action Failed to Trigger Flow
The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. 
A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 301d0000000PMku. 
Contact your administrator for help. 

Click here to return to the previous page.
Joaquín MartínJoaquín Martín

Judi Sohn, you should use Shipping address fields. It works for me.

Also. you should (if you did it before) disable "country picklists" to check the challenge. 
Dr. Thomas MillerDr. Thomas Miller
Doesn't work for me either (although the process works when tested).
Challenge error: An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated.
Here are the main steps of the process:
Process overall

Shipping address changed
Update contact
Dr. Thomas MillerDr. Thomas Miller
Doing the same thing in a new dev org helped.
Tanzy WallaceTanzy Wallace
If you are still stuck on this module make sure to include the Country for both the Account criteria and the Contact update fields.  This worked once I added those in and the challenge doesn't mention the requirement of the country fields.
rob kurtzrob kurtz

I cannot get this to work. I belive my process is correct - I have followed everything here. 

What I am receiving that is odd is an email with the following info:

Encountered unhandled fault when running process Sync_Adds/301610000000W9p exception by user/organization: 00561000000rAuL/00D61000000YKR0
Error
caused by element : FlowRecordUpdate.myRule_1_A1
caused by: UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED --- ERRORS : (STRING_TOO_LONG) Mailing Zip/Postal Code: data value too large: [Account].ShippingPostalCode (max length=20) --- for SFDC record with ID : null,

An error occurred at element myRule_1_A1.
UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED --- ERRORS : (STRING_TOO_LONG) Mailing Zip/Postal Code: data value too large: [Account].ShippingPostalCode (max length=20) --- for SFDC record with ID : null, .

This report lists the elements that the flow interview executed. The report is a beta feature.
We welcome your feedback on IdeaExchange
Flow Details

Flow Name: Sync_Adds

Type: Workflow

Version: 1

Flow Details

Start time(GMT): Wed Sep 30 15:33:40 GMT 2015

End time(GMT): Not Yet Finished

Duration: 0 seconds

Decision: isChangedDecision2_myRule_1_ShippingCity

Decision: isChangedDecision3_myRule_1_ShippingCountry

Decision: isChangedDecision4_myRule_1_ShippingState

Decision: isChangedDecision5_myRule_1_ShippingStreet

Decision: isChangedDecision6_myRule_1_ShippingPostalCode

Decision: myDecision

Record Update: myRule_1_A1

I have looked through all of the postal codes and many are blank, none are over 20 chars. 

The line "
for SFDC record with ID : null
"
Seems like a red flag, but I have no idea what it means.

Any ideas?

Jessica Louttit 3Jessica Louttit 3
This one is driving me crazy too! I have all of the correct steps but am getting the same error!!!
Ruth Hensman 5Ruth Hensman 5
When you define your process, make sure the "advance" button is not checked. When I unchecked that box, the error that Shylesh M V 1 was getting went away. 

Christopher WeisChristopher Weis
Pretty sure I have the correct process built... getting this error.  Any help would be appreciated:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 00161000007HYgSAAW; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Account Contact Mailing Postal Code does not match Account Shipping Postal Code: []
nusrat khowajanusrat khowaja
i got the same error Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 00161000007HYgSAAW; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Account Contact Mailing Postal Code does not match Account Shipping Postal Code: []

Did you get solution of this problem , please help me too
nusrat khowajanusrat khowaja
Anyone can help please , i am stuck getting error message

User-added image
MuthunavaneethakumarMuthunavaneethakumar
Hi friends, i too got the same errors few times when i tried. I got it solved after understanding and clearing the mistakes step by step. Most of us miss out in using the right field name, type and values. Attaching my step screenshots below, hope it helps you :)  
User-added image 
User-added image
User-added image

Sean Paradis 8Sean Paradis 8
I did exactly what Muthunavaneethakumar suggested but am getting the same error over and over again.  I have no active validation rules for the Contact object.  HELP!

User-added image
@Sean Paradis 8, can you post ur screens, esp the record updation screen with contacts ? 
Thilina RatnayakeThilina Ratnayake
Makre sure to use Shipping Address all the places, Like "Dr. Thomas Miller" answer. It works
Sean Paradis 8Sean Paradis 8
@Muthunavaneethakumar B, I am still getting the same error.  Here are my screenshots:  

User-added image

User-added image
@sean paradis, looks mostly correct from screens but just make sure once the selection of correct fields in the Define criteria section once again, i.e in the screen we can see all showing only 'shipping' text, just ensure you had selected the shipping zip/postal code apart from shipping street, city, state, country respectively and try to save and check the challenge once. Even if there comes an error, delete the process and build a fresh new one and check it. Let me know once further. keep trying.
Kishan MalepuKishan Malepu

@Sean Paradis 8

Try This ...
Step 1

User-added image
step 2
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
Kishan MalepuKishan Malepu
User-added image
Marita HernandezMarita Hernandez
Hi Everyone: Similar to Tanzy Wallace mentioning in September, I also received an error message until I added the 'country' field for both the Account and Contact object. 
Heather CreelHeather Creel
I had the same issues as above, I spent hours on this one! Finally just now I recreated the process from scratch rather than cloning versions and it went through just fine. 
Srishti GoyalSrishti Goyal
Hi All,
I got the same error as champvimal, Christopher Weis and many others. I then reframed the selection of Account fields under Actions to update the Contact records. Earlier I had entered Account>>Parent Account ID>>Shipping City and so on. Correcting it to Account>>Shipping City worked...

Also, the challenge asks to "update Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated", thus hinting that we have to enter all shipping fields of that parent Account i.e. all 8 fields instead of 5 (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country).
Dhananjay Patil 12Dhananjay Patil 12
Specify the object name where you add the criteriaDefine the Criteria on Account which field you wants to updateUpdate the Contact Address Fields Based on the value of  Account Address Fields.
Blanche Callazo 9Blanche Callazo 9
Hello:
I've tried several version of the build of the Create a process to update child record when the parent is updated thru process builder and keep getting an error message. has anyone completed this task?
Process Builder
Dhananjay Patil 12Dhananjay Patil 12
Hi Blanche,
Did You Activate the Process Builder?
It must be activated in order to work..If you activate it,it should work ideally.

Blanche Callazo 9Blanche Callazo 9
Yes, I did. It was working in Salesforce but the trailhead did not pass. After switching billing vs shipping - it worked!
Ranjani GowdaRanjani Gowda
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated.
Vineeth PydimarryVineeth Pydimarry
Blanche can you specify where have you used b VS s? Can you post some screenshots
Catherine ScalaCatherine Scala
I'm having the same issue where the update process works in Salesforce, but the 'Check Challenge' is failing.  

The error message states:  Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated.

I'm thinking there's a bug in Trailhead.  I did the challenge a second time in a new Developer Org, and still getting the same error on the 'Check Challenge'.
Curran Lipsett 3Curran Lipsett 3
I was stuck on this issue for awhile as well. What turned out to be my problem was having other processes active. I deactivated everything (so I'm not sure which one was causing me trouble) and checked the challenge. Fortunately, I passed. There may be other configuration issues with your set up, but try deactivating all other processes to see if that helps.
Ann OliverAnn Oliver
Hi All

Make sure you have de-activated the validation rule in contacts that you may have set up on a earier trail.

Cheers
Ann

Mickaël BRETETMickaël BRETET
Thanks to @Blanche ! She get the right answer. !!!!

After switching billing vs shipping - it works 

:) 
Linda Nguyen 24Linda Nguyen 24
Please see the below screenshots. i have switched to billing and shipping. It works in the dev org but I cannot pass the trailhead module. Please help.

User-added image
I also changed and put the reference fields as Account Billing fields and it still did not work. 
See below. 

User-added image

User-added image

Srizan GangolSrizan Gangol
I had to try to few times to make it work! This is what I did, you probably do not require to set all the conditions I have, but I did that anyways to be in safe side. However make sure you have selected (OR) for the Conditions.
Also, before you do anything, you should really DEACTIVATE Validation Rule you might have created for other challenges.

#1 Quick Overview of the process
Process Over View
Object => Account
Start the process => when a record is created or edited
First Step
Criteria Name => Can be anything
Criteria for Executing Actions => Conditions are met
Set Conditions => 
Conditions => (OR)
Second Step

Third Step

Sagar MauryaSagar Maurya
User-added image

I did same as Shailesh Deshpande suggested, but I am getting the above error. Need help!
Sean KornmanSean Kornman
On number #3 use mailing city, state, zip, street, country, not shipping and Get rid of the geocode, longitude, and latitude, and just use the zip, street, county, city, and state  on #4.and and it should work fine
ABHISHEK RAI 10ABHISHEK RAI 10
Wanted to put my thoughts which worked for this challenge.
1) Error1: An error occurred at element myRule_1_A1 (FlowRecordUpdate).
The flow failed to access the value for myVariable_current.Parent.ShippingCity because it hasn't been set or assigned.

OR

The one which screen shot is posted in above 

Solution or this error:
Before creating any thing, go to Setup and enter Validation Rule in quick find box. Go to Account--> Validation Rule. Make sure there is no rule set for account. Also check Contacts--> Validation rule. Delete all rules, if you have created any. You must have created one while completing earlier challnegs fo example "zip code is not this".
This will resolve above error for sure.

2) For other errors: create your process as mentioned in above posts but make sure about these three points
a) always use shipping, not billing.
b) Do not use parent id. Read below as mentioned by Srishti Goyal
Hi All,
I got the same error as champvimal, Christopher Weis and many others. I then reframed the selection of Account fields under Actions to update the Contact records. Earlier I had entered Account>>Parent Account ID>>Shipping City and so on. Correcting it to Account>>Shipping City worked...
c) MOST IMP: make sure to create 8 selection criterias for parent account. Read below as mentioned by Srishti Goyal
Also, the challenge asks to "update Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated", thus hinting that we have to enter all shipping fields of that parent Account i.e. all 8 fields instead of 5 (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country).

User-added image
krishna suramkrishna suram
It worked for meFollow these steps
steve harbin 5steve harbin 5
This was thread was a huge help.  I had no idea where to begin but looking at the above stuff gave me a good idea.  It failed me because I didn't include 'Country' as one of things updated but once I added that it worked.  I did delete the validation on the Contact object that was created in another trailhead module.  Thanks!!!
AndyVlasovAndyVlasov
Most of the times the problem is messing up with the address fields of realted objects of Accounts and Contacts. I fixed my issue by making sure I relate Contact's Mailing Zip/Postal Code with Account's Shipping Zip/Postal Code. There is Mailing Postal Code for Contacts that is not correct to reference with Account's Shipping Zip/Postal code. So make sure you goes like that: (Contact) Mailing Zip/Postal Code = (Account) Shipping Zip/Postal Code. Hope my advise can save some time for somebody ))
udaya bhanuudaya bhanu
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0013600000WtzqZAAR; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, There's a problem with this country, even though it may appear correct. Please select a country/territory from the list of valid countries.: [ShippingCountry]

RajanRajan
Hi Krishna,
I am getting this error- 
An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated.

Please help me for this error. I tried to solve it by many ways but everytime I am getting error.
Wes GollandWes Golland
For me to get this to work I needed to add all 8 fields of the account shipping address.

Hope this helps.
RajanRajan
Hi Wes Golland,
I tried this also but getting the same error as below and also there is no active validation rule for Account and contact objects.

Error:- 
Wes GollandWes Golland
This is what I have that worked.

User-added image
User-added image
Karyn Reynolds 1Karyn Reynolds 1
@wes golland and community...

I have the same settings as above but am getting this error:User-added image

I've checked account fields but can't figure out why the postal code__C is popping up. The Mailing zip= correct Shipping zip...The POSTAL CODE has _ _C tied to it and I've tried omitting the reference along with omitting the field from account as erroneous. Any ideas?

User-added image
User-added image
User-added image

Caleb KuesterCaleb Kuester
There are several screenshots in this thread that show an error. I received this error when I did not change the data type to Reference when mapping values to change. It may not be the only way to receive this error, but it was an error caused by a specific lack of attention to detail. 
Renuka RanapalRenuka Ranapal
I found the answer. It worked with my one.
In the criteria section Set boolean for shipping details to False . Later when it is activated, it will automatically turned into True . So try. This will work.
Below are  the screenshots
1. Object selection
User-added image
2. Criteria
User-added image

2. Action
User-added image

That's it, Activate the process and just hit the Challenge Check in Trailhead.
After you have activated the process, Later when you go back in the process, you will see something like this.
False change to True
User-added image
Thanks
Cheers
Renu

Gary O'NeillGary O'Neill
I too was having such issues with this.  Thought everything was correct because I'd been over the values a few times, however, I had actually selected the wrong zip/postal code, I had billing instead of Shipping.  Ensure to check that!  Apprently easy to mess up and hard to spot.
Cathy JohnsonCathy Johnson
Oh my, this one was annoying! 
The error I was getting was this one:

I tried many of the suggestions that others have listed above and none of them worked -- confirmed no validation rules in place on Account or Contact, no other active process builder processes, carefully reviewing all my selections, trying to use all 8 of the address fields vs. the 5 listed in the instructions, rebuilt it again in the same org several times, etc., all to no avail. 

Finally, I created a new developer org and did exactly the same steps I've been trying in my other org and it passed successfully on the first try. I only used the 5 address fields (City, Country, Zip/Postal Code, Street, State/Province) in the criteria and the update action.

I have used the original developer org with Lightning Experience and it has a custom domain name for that reason. I think that could be a likely cause for the problem. One thing I did to test things was see what error message I get if I'm not logged in to my developer org at all and I got the same error message. So, I think that message is perhaps really a more generalized error that includes "I couldn't really run the test at all" rather than an actual issue with the process builder. 

brandon elliott 3brandon elliott 3
There must be an issue with the trailhead for this module...I have tried all suggestions that have worked for others and no dice...maybe it is time to try a new dev org ^

Jonathan Bondorevsky 4Jonathan Bondorevsky 4
SAME HERE! I'M GOING CRAZY! Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Jonathan Bondorevsky 4Jonathan Bondorevsky 4
I'm getting same message but with ERROR at the end. any idea?
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, ERROR: []
brandon elliott 3brandon elliott 3
I believe that error message means you have a validation on one of the two objects.  If you feel your solution is correct, try creating  a contact and a new account. When you put your address in the account it should automatically populate the contact address fields. For some reason my process works correctly. But it isn't being acknowledged by the trailhead.  It's a trailhead issue on my end 
Joonas KupiainenJoonas Kupiainen
It finally helped when I deleted the previously made Contact Validation Rule altogether. After that passed successfully.
Riccardo RondelliRiccardo Rondelli
SOLUTION

Use REFERENCE instead of string
Use 8 address field, not only 5
Delete the Validation Rule in Contact
Regina JordanRegina Jordan
I was able to clear it after 2 tries. 
- Only used 5 fields
- Set Shipping details ISCHANGED = True
- Immediate Action = Mailing details = Shipping Details

It worked!
Abdul Khan 18Abdul Khan 18
Just in case it pertains to more than one of yall, I see two cases where some of you are getting errors and it just may be that you guys didn't go back after the previous trail to delete the validation rule. There was an excersize that had you do something with the same objects! 
Abdul Khan 18Abdul Khan 18
The worst part is that if you activate it to check it and it doesn't work you have to reclone it and re edit it and everything -____- Process builder is greate but I think I would rather use visual force even if I am a beginner at apex ugh 
christal wangchristal wang
Hi All, 
I'm getting this error :
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, The message that displays to the user when a field fails the validation rule.: [Name]

I have try all above suggest, but it's still not work for me . No matter how I change my process builder ,I got the same error . 

I deleted all the other process ,there is only one and the status is active.
User-added image
and I think I choose the right object in the first step .
User-added image

then I set the Criteria as below ,I try to set the Conditions values as both false and true , but these two set values get the same error.

User-added image
I set the IMMEDIATE ACTIONS as below ,and I also try to add some other mailing address filed at there ,but all these versions not work .
User-added image

can anyone help , many thanks in advance !

thanks,
christal

Henry Burns 2Henry Burns 2
This is a terribly frustrating exercise. Like everyone else here I've created a solution that should work and yet does not. There are no other processes active. I have eight fields to update. Can someone please contact me and explain what I am doing wroing?
Madalin GrigorieMadalin Grigorie
Guys, Delete everything and start over with all 8 fields. Use all the 8 of them also as criteria on the account (shipping) and on the contact to be updated (Mailing). Mine worked this way.

Debra SamsomDebra Samsom
I'm having the same problem, one post above mentioned turning off State and Country/Territory Picklists,  I did this in the sandbox and the process flow worked as it should.   However I do not want to turn off this feature in production - how can I how can I get around this problem?
Henry Burns 2Henry Burns 2
Same as everyone else. This fails and it seems as if I've done it right. The last error I got was this: 

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: ZLJFWSCL
Todd VanOrden-ScrantonTodd VanOrden-Scranton
Ya'll are so smart!  Thank you for your answers.  They helped out a lot.  
Michael TitusMichael Titus
Deactivate the validation rule for the Contacts object as per the challengenge instruction.

The Standard object fields Account.BillingAddress, Account.ShippingAddress, Contact.MailingAddress, and Contact.OtherAddress are of data type Address.
The Address data type has 10 fields - City, Country, CountryCode, GeoCode Accuracy, Latitude, Longitude,    PostalCode,    State,    StateCode,    Street.
As per the document, the CountryCode and StateCode are always available on compound address fields, whether or not state and country picklists are enabled in your organization.

So for the Trailhead Challenge, it is 8 fields. 

Criteria for Executing Actions
Choose Conditions are met
Is Changed    Boolean    True
Any of the Conditions are met (OR)
In the Advance section, I didn't select "Yes"
(for me, logically select Yes would be a correct one)

On the Immediate Action
Update Records
For Record [Account].Contact
No Criteria-just update the records!
Select the 8 fields Reference and corresponding ShippingAddress elements
Save
Activate
Validate
Enjoy the 500 points
-----
I didn't try the below option:
It may succeed with the stipulated 5 fileds and selecting Yes in the Advance section of Criteria if Update Records with [Account].Contact and No Criteria-just update the records!.
Todd VanOrden-ScrantonTodd VanOrden-Scranton
Thank you.
Sarah OrensSarah Orens
I'm posting this because I was receiving the error "An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated." and wanted to post my final setup that worked. I thought the issue was with the Immediate Actions section but turns out I had my criteria incorrect. Once I thought about what I was doing it was the obvious solution. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong as I'm still learning Salesforce (that's why we're all here, isn't it?). I hope this helps! 

Step 1: I think we're all in agreement on this step. 
User-added image
Step 2: This is the part the tripped me up. The directions state when the Account's address changes. I had done Account Shipping Street Is Changed Boolean but had left it at False. It should be true. The way I understand it, you're saying when the "Is Change" "flag" is set to True which means something changed. 
User-added image
Step 3:
Keep in mind that your Contact fields are on the Left in the "Field" column, your Account fields are on the right under "Value". Thinking about this helped me logically lay out what the directions were saying. 
User-added image
Step 4:
Activate!
Dharanee KDharanee K
@all check validation rules of account and contacts
Rafael MartinsRafael Martins
After trying all the solutions posted here, I'm still getting the following error:

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, A contact with a MailingPostalCode that has an account and does not match the associated Account ShippingPostalCode should return with a validation error and not be inserted.: []

Here are the screenshots of the configuration:
#1-
 User-added image

#2-
 User-added image

#3-
User-added image

- And Yes, I had previously activated it and tried on trailhead, this on the screenshots is a clone.

If anybody can help me I would appreciate a lot, almost freaking out with this exercise! 

Maria JoannaMaria Joanna
Guys,
problem with checking an process may stem from another validation rule that was mentioned in previous modules. My advice is to make sure that you have turn off all validation rules for Account object.

Regards
Harvey JethroHarvey Jethro

@ Rafael Martins, your condition for your #2 pic. should be AND not OR.
@ Sarah you need to set the condition for all parts of the address. It's not only on the Shipping street.
@ Christal, the value of the fields can not be false.

Process 1

Process 2

Process 3

#4    Then   Save and Activate

Gian EleraGian Elera

What you need to do is to delete the validation rule created in Formulas & validation in "Create validation rules" module.

Regards gmeg.

Somnath GaraiSomnath Garai

The Validation created inside the Account object is the root cause of all errors.

Make sure you are deleting all the validations. 

Keep going Trailblazer..

kalina nikolovakalina nikolova
Hi guys,

I followed all of your instructions - as well as created whole new trailhead playgrounds and cleared my recycling bin and still can't complete the challenge.

Has anyone run into this issue? Do you think it may be a bug on the SF end?

Thank you,
Kalina 
Jasmin ChauhanJasmin Chauhan
Hi Kalina,

I got 500 points. Here is the Answer 

1. Select Account Object 
2. Define Criteria for this Action Group
   Criteria for Executing Actions*     Conditions are met
   Set Condition for all Street, City, State, Country, Zip as below 
  [Account.shippingstreet] Is changed boolean True
Any of the conditions are met (OR)
Advanced: Unchecked 
SAVE
3. Add Action 
select 2nd option and Set new field values for all Street, City, State, Country, Zip as below ​
User-added image
Save
4. Activate

Gustavo ValentiniGustavo Valentini
Exactely. Using the Shipping adress it worked. Tks guys!
SeverineVignettaSeverineVignetta
thanks @Jasmin Chauhan! that works for me!
Jairo RamalhoJairo Ramalho
After tons of typing it works...Thansk all..
Bhuvanesh MohankumarBhuvanesh Mohankumar
Worked during March 2018, Here is the simple thing what is missed out causing the error,

The Solution selected, was from 2015 and during that time BILLING address was the challenge, later it was changed to the Shipping address.

All the Conditions (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country)  should be checked in Criteria.
All fields should be updated with Immediate action.
Find the screenshot attached 

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image
Shubham4462Shubham4462
Just disable the state/territory option just search in the setup quick find box and disable it. 
Natalie ScibettaNatalie Scibetta
HI, I'm also stuck on this, followed all instructions above and this is my error message:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Does not match: []
Vimal Tiwari 2Vimal Tiwari 2
deactivate the validation rule for the Contacts object (created from a previous challenge).User-added image
Kimberly DaleKimberly Dale
I had to deactivate my last one and then delete it.  I opened new playgeound with the launch and then redid the entire process using all 8 fields in both places and finally it worked.  I can't believe I tried 10 times before and starting all over made it work.
Kimberly DaleKimberly Dale
make sure you launch your playground from the button  next to challenge
Cole M BennettCole M Bennett
I am still receiving errors after all the guidance above - please advise.

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 001f400000RxbpQAAR; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, We can't save this record because the “Update Contact Address Fields” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. <b>An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow</b><br>An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information. Error ID: 1104494855-38088 (1543977564): []

ProcessParent Records ChangedUpdate Contact wtih parent data

-cmb
vijay kumar rekulvijay kumar rekul
User-added imageUser-added image
User-added image

BR
Vijay.S.R
Lloyd Borja 6Lloyd Borja 6

I think if your set up is:

Criteria

1. [Account].ShippingCity ISCHANGED is equals to True
2. [Account].ShippingStreet ISCHANGED is equals to True
3. [Account].ShippingPostalCode ISCHANGED is equals to True
4. [Account].ShippingState ISCHANGED is equals to True
5. [Account].ShippingCountry ISCHANGED is equals to True

Actions
1. [Contact].MailingCity FIELD REFERENCE is equals to [Account].ShippingCity
2. [Contact].MailingStreet FIELD REFERENCE is equals to [Account].ShippingStreet
3. [Contact].MailingPostalCode FIELD REFERENCE is equals to [Account].ShippingPostalCode
4. [Contact].MailingState FIELD REFERENCE is equals to [Account].ShippingState
5. [Contact].MailingCountry FIELD REFERENCE is equals to [Account].ShippingCountry

Then you have to make sure that your Criteria's Condition is set to "Any of the conditions are met (OR)" since any updates on the Account's shipping address should 'always' trigger the action of your process builder.

Cole M BennettCole M Bennett
I'm good...thanks!
Ganesh Guleria 3Ganesh Guleria 3

Hi All,

I too had faced the same problem several times. But a trick helps me to get rid of this. Instead of trying from my  Developer org, I  switch to some other Trailhead Playground and created the process builder there.

And it works .you can also try this one.
I don't know why it is not working with my developer org even when I had applied all the criteria right. If someone knows let me know.

Smita HodiggeriSmita Hodiggeri
Thanks Ganesh Guleria 3 I was literally racking my brains over this!!  Just changing to a Trailhead playground worked! 
Gaurav kumar 34Gaurav kumar 34
You need to complete the Trail in Trailhead playground ,it works for me.I tried using my personal dev instance was getting same error.
Tat HashTat Hash
Deavtivates all Validation rules in Accounts.
and you can pass this challange.
取引先責任者の入力規則を全て無効にすれば、パスしますよ。
Varun Gupta 85Varun Gupta 85
Hi Folks,

If you are facing again and again the same error....Challenge Not yet completed.
Try logging in With New Trailhead playgroud...create the Process Builder there and validate it. You will complete the challenge.
Ilya IvanovskiyIlya Ivanovskiy
Choose Object and Specify When to Start the ProcessDefine Criteria for this Action GroupUpdate Records

Great, it worked from the fifth time.

Verification is performed for five (5) fields.
And eight (8) fields change.

IMMEDIATE ACTIONS> Update Records

Remember to disable validation.

Activate and wait for 30 seconds, then do a validation check.
Farzana KhanFarzana Khan
Hi All,

I was facing the same issue was getting DML error. I tried everything wasted half of my day, got tired of it. Decided to give it a last try and followed someone's suggestion above and did the exactly same in another playground and was successful. 
Heather Martindale 1Heather Martindale 1
Hi,  

I actually tried everything that was mentioned and re-did it multiple times with small tweeks.  What worked for me was doing it in a trailhead playground instead of my dev org and it worked, same as Farzana :)
Graeme OxleyGraeme Oxley
I had all the same issues as others (minus the validation issue since that one was done on a different org previously).  What fixed mine was deactivating the practice Process (Closed Won Opportunities) earlier in that same lesson.
Sujin JacobSujin Jacob
Add geocode accuracy, latitude and longitude fields. It worked for me
RajanRajan
Hi All,
I tried all processes mentioned above(even added Latitude, longitude etc) but its not working for me. All validations and triggers are Inactive as per mentioned above. I am getting error:
***An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated.***

Request you to please provide some solution for this issue. Is their any trailhead issue for this challenge? I have tried for half day but didnt get success.
pratik bhagatpratik bhagat
Hi All,
1. I mapped like this
User-added image

2.Make sure, if you have cloned the Process for changes then It will create the "Inactive" versions of the process. Goto 
Process Builder  >  'Show all version' of your process ( Something like this '>' before your process name) > Remove all inactive process version and only keep the latest active version.

This worked for me.Hope this helps

Regards,
Pratik.
Pat FoleyPat Foley
Hi All,

Has anyone encountered this error? I cannot for the life of me figure out how to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Error
Pee Jay CadungogPee Jay Cadungog
it seems you have create a validation rule that prevents you from saving the record, try to deactivate the rule first.
Pee Jay CadungogPee Jay Cadungog
i tried deleting all processes that involves the account object and created a new one for this specific challenge and it worked
Swetank NASwetank NA
Active Validation also needs to checked and mark as inacative to work with the Process Builder.
Ragadeep Chaitanya 11Ragadeep Chaitanya 11
Just inactivate validation rules on account and contact object...if any. It will work for 5/8 fields. It just depends on validation rules.
Venumadhav SamalaVenumadhav Samala
Yes, as mentioned under Note you should disable active validation and you should use field references to point Contact Field to respective fields under Account.
Aniket JoshiAniket Joshi
I was also facing the same problem but not its resolved, you need to make sure below things:
1. Delete validation rules from "Account" object.
2. Delete validation rules from "Contact" object.
3. Map all 8 fields of the shipping address of Account to the mailing address of Contact
Happy Learning!
Andreas HimmelreichAndreas Himmelreich
Hi All, got it to work, thank you all!!! 
Best Regards
Andreas
User-added image
User-added image

Liuver DuranLiuver Duran
Fixed once UNCHECKED Object Manager -> Account -> Match Billing Address -> Match Billing Address
Iris Wang 9Iris Wang 9
I faild many times but finally I found I did not deactive the validation rule in Account object , so you have to make sure the validation rule is deactive then you can complete the challenge as below.

By the way, no need 8 fields, 5 ones is ok.

User-added image
User-added image

Abhinav Garg 6Abhinav Garg 6
Switch your Billing to Shipping. It will work and deactivate the validation rule from Contact object.

Abhinav Garg
Cheers!
Deepak MaliDeepak Mali
Please see the below screenshots . i did this challenge

User-added image

User-added image

and you can also contact with my number or email address 9079934336 // deepakmali7615@gmail.com
Zerr FZerr F
Dr. Thomas Miller : Thank you
Isaac GarciaIsaac Garcia
its funny, it doesnt actually work in my playground but i passed the challenge.

but when i used [Account].billing it did work on the playground lol.
Toriq_SagorToriq_Sagor

After maintaining the order of logic in condition and action, its work me know.

Brian CarneyBrian Carney
I just completed this challenge and can confirm it requires the logic to be specific to "Shipping" not "Billing" address fields on the Account. Didn't work for me, then did once I changed the logic to be related to "Shipping" instead of "Billing"
Jhonny Alexander Ramirez ChiroqueJhonny Alexander Ramirez Chiroque
Help, I do not see the Contacts field in the Account object, which is why
Keerthi V 8Keerthi V 8

I tried all the above said things but still getting the below error.

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Loan_Amount__c]: [Loan_Amount__c]

Can someone please help me in this regard.

Mayur BhikadiyaMayur Bhikadiya

I just completed this challenge. Please try with the below screenshots.

User-added image 

User-added image

Savita BetgarSavita Betgar
At last I could do it. My mistake - selected all conditions are met instead selecting Any.
Thank You.

User-added image
Roshan BhodnekarRoshan Bhodnekar
Answer from Mayur Bhikadiya as mentioned above is the solution. I have tried it and it works. 

Thanks Mayur. 
charles kim 31charles kim 31
The biggest mistake many seem to be making is locating the initial criteria field.   When you set the ciriteria.. it should be set direclty into shipping addressess instead of going into PARENT ID.  
so you should be referencing   Account > Shipping Street ;  Account > Shipping City and so on .. 
It should NOT be Account> Parent ID> Shipping Street as reference or criteria field location.    
charles kim 31charles kim 31
I think many read Parent ID and just assume going into Parent ID tree.  
Diego ParreiraDiego Parreira
Hey Guys, i'm stucked too, i try to follow many steps but i can found where i'm wrong.

My process follow this configs:

User-added image

User-added image
User-added image

User-added image

Please help me !
Nikhil Reddy 26Nikhil Reddy 26
Hello all,

After not being able to complete the same challenge couple of times, I found two potential reasons that the challenge could fail.
  1. As the parent account's shipping address change should change all of the children's accounts' mailing addresses, each of these changes on the parent account should recursively trigger each child. So, make sure you check the 'Recursion' checkbox under 'Advanced' while adding the object to your Process Builder.
  2. An address change could happen because of any or all changes in the address. Meaning, just a street change should trigger the business process and so all. So, also make sure you select 'Any of the conditions are met (OR)' while adding the criteria.

Object - Account
Object Account

Action - on the object Account

Action

Criteria

Paresh SonawaneParesh Sonawane
Hello Friends,

Finally Got the reason, due to validation rules at account level as well as  at contact level, it fails.

Deactivate validation rule in account object and contact object and it will resolve your issue 
Carlos Andres Gallon VillegasCarlos Andres Gallon Villegas
Make sure this is clear for account Object, worked for me perfectly. We set a validation rule in a past module.

User-added image
Deepthi BhumaDeepthi Bhuma
I did everything in process builder and deactivated validation rules in Account and Contact Object. But still it was not working and after trying this order it worked: Street, City, State, Zip/postalcode and Country.
Ching-I Yang (Winnie)Ching-I Yang (Winnie)
Thank you @Nikhil Reddy 26! After I tried all the suggestions, I followed the part of making sure you check the 'Recursion' checkbox under 'Advanced' while adding the object to your Process Builder. It finally works! 
yan fei 8yan fei 8
hi,friends.After hours, I knows the reason. You should create a new org and you will success!!
Ninad KukadapwarNinad Kukadapwar
In addition to steps mentioned by everyone, please ensure that no conflicting validation rule is assigned to 'Account' object, this can cause error.
Validation
Diego ParreiraDiego Parreira
@Paresh Sonawane thank you for help, when i deactivate my validation rules, it works !!
Pradeep KothamachuPradeep Kothamachu
worked for me when I deactivated my validation rules related to Account & Contact Objects, it worked finally after trying for many hours :)
Dijana BursacDijana Bursac
Setup -> Object Store -> for Account & Contact delete Validation rules.
Zahir ChausZahir Chaus
Yes for me it was contact validation rule preventing process builder to update contact. 
Rabah IBAROUDENERabah IBAROUDENE
Yes, a problem was with the validation rule on the Contact Object            +500 :) 
Casey BaconCasey Bacon
Using a fresh Dev account was the only way I could get this. I did all of the above over and over. Just start a fresh sandbox account for this one exercise.
Monica Ma 10Monica Ma 10
Challenge:  Create a process that updates child contacts’ mailing addresses when the parent account's shipping address changes. 
why not use Account - Parent Account ID - Shipping xxx as field reference in this scenario?

Succesful configuration: 
1. Object:  Account ;  when record is created or edited 
2. Criteria:  Conditions are met; 
     [Account].ShippingStreet Is changed =True
     [Account].ShippingCity Is changed =True
Any of the conditions are met(OR) 
User-added image
3. Action
Record: [Account].Contacts 
No Criteria - just update the records! 
Mailing Street   Field Reference   [Account].ShippingStreet 
User-added image
Question: 
Why failed when using below configration? 
2. Criteria:  Conditions are met; 
     [Account].Parent.ShippingStreet Is changed =True
     [Account].Parent.ShippingCity Is changed =True
Any of the conditions are met(OR) 
User-added image
3. Action
Record: [Account].Contacts 
No Criteria - just update the records! 
Mailing Street   Field Reference   [Account].Parent.ShippingStreet 
User-added image
Frankiocharles MichaelsamyFrankiocharles Michaelsamy
Deleting the validation rules by going to the Contact and Account object did the trick !

Select Object Manage --> Selcte Account and Contact --> Select Validation rules - Delete the rules defined.
Aditya RawatAditya Rawat

there is nothing to get worried about its happens because either you created Process builder first and activate without even knowing :-is there in any Account or Related contact already present or not .

1. Make sure your Account and related Contact is already created or not.

2. Try to delete the previous one and create a same Process builder with given steps. and Activate it.

3.Then get back to your Account shipping address field and change the values .

4. Check to the related Contact mailing address field.

5. You will get your points.

Rachel Nielsen 4Rachel Nielsen 4

I was stuck on this one FOREVER because of a Validation Rule on the Account from a previous module that required the Account Number to be at least 8 characters and another for it to be numeric. As soon as I turned them off, it worked!
Samantha Glover 5Samantha Glover 5
I did this over and over again and like someone said above when you keep cloning it, it will still mark it as false.  So I created from scratch and it finally worked!!  Wow that was frustrating.  Hope everyone get their's up and running so we can all celebrate! lol
Sanjay Kumar BochalyaSanjay Kumar Bochalya

Process Builder Module Challenge:- https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/modules/business_process_automation/process_builder

@Monica Ma 10 :- In reply to your question posted above "Why failed when using below configration?"
Parent Account mentioned in challenge heading but In challenge steps only Account is mentioned. Please refer Only Account fields directly instead of Parent Account fields. Sometimes it might be due to content writing mistakes, @Trailhead team should review this challenge content to prevent suvh type of confusions.

@Diego Parreira :- Firstly delete validations rules from Account and Contact object. Then you can follow below steps:
1. Object -->   Account ;
    Start the process --> when record is created or edited 
Object Selection

2. Define Criteria for this Action Group
    a) Criteria Name :-> Is Shipping Address Changed
    b) Criteria for Executing Actions :-> Conditions are met
    c)Set Conditions :->
            <<Field>>                                <<Operator>>    <<Value>>
        [Account].ShippingStreet              Is changed           True
        [Account].ShippingCity                  Is changed           True
        [Account].ShippingState                Is changed           True
        [Account].ShippingPostalCode      Is changed           True
        [Account].ShippingCountry            Is changed           True
    d) Conditions :-> All of the conditions are met (AND)
Define Criteria
3. Select and Define Action
   Action Type :--> Update Records
a) Action Name:--> Update Mailing Address
b) Record:-> [Account].Contacts 
c) Criteria for Updating Records :-> No Criteria - just update the records!
d) Set new field values for the records you update
           <<Field>>                               <<Type>>                    <<Value>>
        Mailing Street                          Field Reference            [Account].ShippingStreet
        Mailing City                             Field Reference            [Account].ShippingCity
        Mailing State/Province            Field Reference            [Account].ShippingState
        Mailing Zip/Postal Code          Field Reference            [Account].ShippingPostalCode
        Mailing Country                       Field Reference            [Account].ShippingCountry
Immediate Actions
4. In the end Activate the Process.

This will resolve your issue !!.

Anshuman Dixit 5Anshuman Dixit 5
it didn`t worked at the end i have to write an invocable method only to make it work.
Hezekiah PilliHezekiah Pilli
All you need to do is create a new playground

1.  Create a new playground
User-added image

2. #Go to Process builder and create a new process and give it a name, and select 'a record changes' under a process starts when.

#Choose the Account object and select when a record is created or edited option under start the process and click save.
User-added image
3. Click  Add criteria and give a criteria name and select No criteria-just execute the actions. 

User-added image

4.  Click Add actions, Select Update records under Action Type,
      # give it a name 
      #  under Record Type, Select a record related to the account 
      #  and select Contacts
      #  Relate the required fields and save 
User-added image
5.  Activate and confirm the process. 
Stefan Rodrigues 24Stefan Rodrigues 24
Dear friends, I spent hours tackling this issue. I made all the modifications suggested above. I'd like to thank everyone for trying to help us. But in my case, when I switched org the most obvious solution worked. So switch org.
Sachin G 2Sachin G 2
Disable this validation rule which we have created in a previous module - 'Account Contact Mailing Postal Code does not match Account Shipping Postal Code' on account
Lana Smorodina 6Lana Smorodina 6
Thank you, Hezekiah Pilli! I couldn't figure out why it didn't work. I created the new playground, but until I skipped adding criteria's and just followed your advise - nothing was working. 

Magic trick that worked
Chaya RiegerChaya Rieger
PHEW!!! I finally cleared this module! Thanks guys for all your help in this thread :)
Victor TsaiVictor Tsai
User-added image

finally, passed after 5 tries, I followed Iris Wang 9 's instruction and deactivated Validation rules) (Setup -> Object Manager-> for Account & Contact untick Validation rules)

Thank you Iris Wang 9 ( https://dfc-org-production.force.com/forums/ForumsProfile?communityId=09aF00000004HMG&userId=0052I00000GZaUr&showHeader=false )
Kati HajjarKati Hajjar
THANK YOU @Srizan Gangol !!!!!

Your response worked for me, I worked on this for hours, thank you thank you!

Here are the tricks to help you pass this challenge:
  • Remove all validations rules from previous exercises, especially on your Account and Contact objects
  • Include additional address fields: Geocode accuracy, longitude, latitude
  • Select OR for the conditions
  • Make sure all other processes are deleted, even if they are deactivated
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
Pankaj Kumar 636Pankaj Kumar 636
Hello,

I've completed this challenge by connecting another Org account, but gets the below error when trying to complete by Trailhead Playground:

Error - Whoops, looks like there was a problem. Please try again.

Can someone help me why I'm getting this error through Trailhead Playground?

Thanks
Pankaj Kumar
lin zihonglin zihong
Dear friends,
 We should check Account Object validation rule.
 If it is assigned to 'Account' object, this will cause error.
 eg. If Account_Number_8_Characters in validation rule is active it will cause error.
 please make it unactive.

Dorin-Iulian ChirițoiuDorin-Iulian Chirițoiu
Yes, indeed, the issue is related to the Account Object validation rule set up in one of the previous modules. Its deactivation solves the error.
Reiya HoriiReiya Horii
For people having the error "An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated."

Try these 2 steps. It worked for me.
1) Go to object manager -> accounts -> validation
2) Choose Acounts number 8 (click edit) -> uncheck activation
Matt H 16Matt H 16
I fixed this by going to my profile settings, clicking on the trail, and then clicking on to the next lesson.  Honestly, the instructions aren't the greatest, and the module lesson does not provide enough training to sufficiently answer it.  I've duplicated virtually every solution proposed in this thread and none of them have worked.  I'll never get a badge, but I'll most likely will never care either.  This lesson is flawed. 
Tulaja GautamTulaja Gautam
I was about to give up like you and decided to give it a last try and this is what worked for me 
hope it helps
Nitin Anand 15Nitin Anand 15
Gosh... It was all because of those validation rules.. Was stuck and thinking.. what i am doing wrong..Just remove those validation rules and follow the process shared by others above.. you will smile.. and think .. This was it.. 
Alex DueroAlex Duero
Before you try anything DISABLE YOUR VALIDATION RULES
Himanshu Sharma 367Himanshu Sharma 367
For me it worked when I disabled the validation rule for Account object as well. I was only marking Inactive the validation for Contact, but had to disable Account object validation as well to get it to work
Shubham Bhardwaj 63Shubham Bhardwaj 63
Hey, Trailblazers, Please check out this video (https://youtu.be/Mcs79jAOsb4) to better understand the scenario and error correction.
Thanks 
Jhonny fariasJhonny farias
Thanks 
Iris Wang, I had Account Validation Rule active
Eran Mor 3Eran Mor 3
deactivating the account validation rule did the trick for me!
Michael McAteerMichael McAteer
Creating a new org would've saved a ton of headaches
sudheer nandipati 4sudheer nandipati 4
I am getting the same error even i am doing the right process, once i deactivated the validation rules for both account and contact then i can able to finish it.
Mertcan OkmenMertcan Okmen
Solution: deactivate the validation rules for both account and contact
Maneendra Sharma MGManeendra Sharma MG
I just checked the fields which I mapped in Cretiera are the same in action as well, i was not mapped Shipping State with Mailing state hence i was received the error. Once i updated the Mailing State , i am able to complete the Challenge.
Anis FerchichiAnis Ferchichi
Hello everyone,
as you can see in the screenshot below, i passed the task after i got the same error as most of you,
User-added image

the problem is the VALIDATION RULE that we have created in the Create Validation Rules<
Formulas and Validations Module. and it was mentioned to disable it in the task.
So, to solve this error go to Object Manager>Contact>Validation Rules and delete the rule that you will find.
User-added image

then go to Object Manager>Account>Validation Rules and do the same thing.

I'm sure it will solve your problem