function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
William NewcombWilliam Newcomb 

Field Integrity Exception Error

I am trying to do the TrailHead Process builder Challenge"Automating Processes with the Lightning Process Builder". I have completed the Process and when I check the challenge I get the message below. I have tried elimanating the Country fields and changing to the Country Code field but I still get this error. Does anyone know what is going on with this challenge? 

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 001o000000SFRX7AAP; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, There's a problem with this country, even though it may appear correct. Please select a country from the list of valid countries.: Shipping Country: [ShippingCountry]
Sandeep BhanotSandeep Bhanot
From the error message, it looks like you might have a pre-existing validation rule or trigger in your DE Org. I would sign-up for a new Developer Edition Org (https://developer.salesforce.com/signup) and try the challenge there. Hope this helps!
Sandeep Bhanot
Salesforce.com
William NewcombWilliam Newcomb
Sandeep, Thanks for you help! I tried deleting any triggers or validation rules in my old Dev org but that did not help. So I created a new Dev Org and it worked. The error message relly did not help much in this situation. Thanks again for your help. William E. Newcomb (Bill) Salesforce Administrator T: 860.658.4388 x-194 C: 860.748.2359
Jennine CarellaJennine Carella
Can anyone else offer a more sustainable solution then deleting and creating a new account?
Jennine CarellaJennine Carella
Update: When I went back and just deleted the Custom Field 'User' and added it back again with the same parameters, the challenge was accepted.  I'm not sure why it worked, but it seems better than creating a new org altogether! 
Sudip SilSudip Sil
Go to Set UpData ManagementState and Country Picklists disable the feature. After that try to execute the code. It should work. It worked for me. Cheers!
Ope Okupe 4Ope Okupe 4
Worked for me too. 
Go to Set Up > Data Management > State and Country Picklists disable the feature. After that try to check challenge again. It should work. :)
vVipul MittalvVipul Mittal
It's already disabled... but still ... it,s not working..