function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Naveen Reddy 8Naveen Reddy 8 

Difference between Success Community and Developer Forums

Hi,
 I'm confusing where to post my Questions whether in Success Community or developer forums.

And we can post Ideas and Connect to user groups etc..  from Success Community. Where as posting questions how they differ.

What is the main difference and which is having best visibility  to get solutions.
Joris ArtoisJoris Artois
Hello Naveen,
It indeed depends on your question. If it has anything to do with writing Apex code or visualforce pages or stuff like that, it's better to post it here or on the salesforce stackexchange.
Any other more admin related questions are better asked at the Success Community. 
Arijit.MajeeArijit.Majee
Hi Naveen,

As Joris mentioned, Success Community is for salesforce customer/Admin to discussion about Admin trouble shooting, Apps suggestion and Complex Formula/Implementation best practices.

Developer community is useful when it required for question/query related to coding. 
sandeep reddy 37sandeep reddy 37
i am also having same dought but ithink its not better answer informs also discuss about admin problems 
Rajeshwar PatelRajeshwar Patel
Page Layout Error

Can Any one please help me regarding this . All my objects page layout beeing changed . How to get previou one back