function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ashish BiswasAshish Biswas 

Security token is not visible in System Administrator credential

I have System Administrator profile, still "Reset Security Token" is not visible for me. I have tried to receive the S.Token inmy mail box by resetting the password, still didnt receive any email. Can anyone suggest the workaround.
StephenKennyStephenKenny
Hi Ashish,

On the system admin profile, check the 'Login IP Ranges'. I suspect this has been set which means you dont need a token in this case. If you want insetad to use a token, you must delete the login ip ranges.

Please remember to mark this thread as solved with the answer that best helps you.

Regards
Stephen 
Hello Stephen,
Thanks for reply, Unfortunately I didnt find anything "Log in IP Ranges", Instead, I can see the "Trusted IP" under the Network Access.
Moreover, I have tried with changing my password and after successful completion I got a massege that the security token has been sent to my email id. But I didnt receive that even.
Really could not understand what is the issue.
I dont have the ST option available under mysetting
Screen shot of Personal Information
AshwaniAshwani
Ok, then check someone has not set Login IP range from 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255 for your profile there.
AshwaniAshwani
You can go to Setup > Manage Users > Profile > System Administrator > Login IP Ranges and check if there is any record.
No records under Trusted IP ranges
Unfortunately Ashwin, I dont find any IPLogin Range under the path mentioned. Really confused.
Can u pls send me the screen shot.
Thank you all for your help. Its done :)