function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Amanda FetterolfAmanda Fetterolf 

State & Country Picklist - migration from Sandbox to Production

Hello, 
We spent several hours enabling our State & Country Picklist in the Sandbox environment. We are working this weekend to test everything in our live environment and have noticed the State & Country Picklist setting and integration codes did not come through with the change sets. Is there an 'easy' way to move these settings?
Best Answer chosen by Amanda Fetterolf
sandeep sankhlasandeep sankhla
Hi Amanda,

There are many ways to do this..

First you can use ANT tool to do this..

If this will not work then you can copy meta data from sandbox and paste in production org..you can eclipse for this..

let me know if it works for you and also mark this as best answer if it solves your problme.

All Answers

sandeep sankhlasandeep sankhla
Hi Amanda,

There are many ways to do this..

First you can use ANT tool to do this..

If this will not work then you can copy meta data from sandbox and paste in production org..you can eclipse for this..

let me know if it works for you and also mark this as best answer if it solves your problme.
This was selected as the best answer
Amanda FetterolfAmanda Fetterolf
Thanks for the response. This may be the best way to do this. Unfortunately, my experience at this level and our timing it may be quicker for us to reenter everything manually. Thanks!
jaysunjaysun
#sandeep sankhia
As per salesforce documentation https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=admin_state_country_picklists_api.htm&type=5
metadata APIs cant be used to create new country and state lists.
Can you elaborate the solution using ANT step by step, if your solution is still valid?