function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Developer.mikie.Apex.StudentDeveloper.mikie.Apex.Student 

Please help! Urgent Time based workflow problem!

Hi THere,

I was hoping to get a hand, I have workflow rules, one which creates a task at certain times throughout a users support and the other that sends them survey emails throughout their support. My isssues,

The task is set to be assigned to the account owner, however multiple tasks are created for a variety of users when it occurs.

The other segment is to update a picklist, this picklist sends out a different email depending on the value. These are two separate rules, but this also seems to be triggering multiple times, as clients are receiving 5 emails.

Please help me to solve this problem, it looks really bad on me as the developer and I have tried everything, I have even attached a boolean to the email trigger, which is set to true by the workflow and false by the trigger.

What can i do?
Paul S.Paul S.
Would you mind passing along the relevant workflow rules?  It also sounds like you're using a trigger on the task object to send emails, could that trigger be firing on every update with no additional logic telling it to only send the email when certain criteria are met?