function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Frederik Witte 19Frederik Witte 19 

REST Webservice pass parameters from form?

Hey guys, 

with this tutorial: https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Getting_Started_with_the_Force.com_REST_API I have successfully put up a REST Webservice.
What I need to do now:
A user fills out a form, when the form is submitted, some custom data + the content of the form is being send with the url. Like 'myurl.com/oauth?acc_id=123123&content_of_form="thecontent" '. But I just can't find out on how to do this. I think I need the php curl for this, because the link in the browser cant contain the user information, so I need the POST method for this and need to do it behind the scenes. So I have no clue where to get started and then after that, how can I use this information in my java/apex class? That I can pass the parameters into some function? 

I searched for dozens of keywords on google and I can't find any tutorial for this. 

So two questions on this:

1. How can I call my Application in SalesForce with all the needed information(clientID, Secret, etc), with php or if there is a way to pass in data via java, then via java 
2. How can I then use this information from my url? 

Thank you really, really much in advance, any help is greatly appreciated, as I am miserably struggling with this.

Best regards

Frederik