function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
kibitzerkibitzer 

Business Analyst + opening (please forgive the lack of buzzwords)

I could post all the usual HR buzzwords here, but being on the tech side I can get away without doing that. Besides, who reads those things? Have you ever seen someone post a job description that does not describe the company as the best place to work, the perfect team, and as close to utopia as can exist on earth (if you're just the right candidate)?

So what can I tell you? Obviously, we're crazy enough to let a tech guy post a job listing (though who knows if they'll ever let me do it again). I can also tell you that you'll be working with some really advanced products on the platform - and I'd argue that it's a lot more fun to support customer deployments of a product than ordinary consulting work, or being limited to just one org.

Here's the deal. This really is a great opportunity. You'll learn a lot. If you're good, you'll become great - a rock star. If you're a rock star already... well, at least you won't be bored :-)

Check it out: http://fullcirclecrm.com/now-hiring-business-analystsenior-business-analyst/
krishnam prabhu 7krishnam prabhu 7
Hi Kibitzer

I'm Krishnam Prabhu, Certified Force.com Dev/Admin/Consultant/Bug bounty player/freelancer for technology firms/startups across the world.

I read your post "Business Analyst" for your company. If you agree to give me this project I'm ready to start the work process and make it success!!!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Krishnam Prabhu. A