function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
shiva pendemshiva pendem 

reports in Vf page

HI friends ,

How to display the reports in vf page . i tried with <analytics:reportChart> this tag but its been displaying only Charts . But i want to display the entire report in Vf page (Chart + report records) . Can anybody please advise me on this

Thanks,
 shiva.
sandeep sankhlasandeep sankhla
Hi Shiva,

Please refer below code

<apex:outputPanel id="MissingAttRpt" > <apex:iframe src="/00O0000000AAJlV?isdtp=lt" scrolling="true" height="1588px" width="100%"/> </apex:outputPanel>

P.S. If my answer helps you to solve your problem please mark it as best answer. It will help other to find best answer.

Thanks,
Sandeep
Salesforce Certified Developer 

shiva pendemshiva pendem
HI sandeep,

I tried with the above code but It Displaying blank page. can u please suggest me why its showing blank page and how to make this iframe content visible on vf page.?

thanks.
shiva
Hi Shiva, 
please check the below link for more details..Above code I used long back and neet to check in depth where you are facing the issue..

https://developer.salesforce.com/blogs/developer-relations/2013/09/using-the-salesforce-analytics-api-on-a-visualforce-page.html

You will get the report data in Json format and the you can parse the data based on your requinmnet..

P.S. If my answer helps you to solve your problem please mark it as best answer. It will help other to find best answer.

Thanks,
Sandeep

shiva pendemshiva pendem
HI Sandeep,

The above link represents only for Chart of reports but i need to display report raw data(Table) as well as Chart in vf page . That means records and Chart.

Can u please advise .

Thanks,
 Shiva.
Hi Shiva,

please refer this link

http://th3silverlining.com/2013/11/10/salesforce-analytics-api-demo-code/

You can get the JSON data and then that JSON data you can simply parse or directly show in a dev by setting the inner HTML..Please try this and let me know if is you are able to parse the data..

Thanks,
Sandeep

shiva pendemshiva pendem
HI Sandeep,

I tried as per above link code , and trying to parse the data but i did not get it successfully. Can u please guide me on this how to parse the data..?

Thanks,
shiva.