function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jesus SaiJesus Sai 

Salesforce Integration with Payment Gateway to processes Credit Card and Generate Payment Receipts

My client implemented  SF and they get donations through enquiry form.Donors pay amount by Creditcard. My client looking for Payment gateway apps which should process credit card information and integrate to SF and should generate reciepts for the amount donated.  Any Suggestions.
What Payment Gateway Apps from App Exchange you Recommend.   Look Forward for your valuable suggestions
Micaiah FilkinsMicaiah Filkins
Hi Jesus-  This is a bit biased as I own the company, however we have hundreds of customers that agree that Chargent by AppFrontier is the best payment processing app on the AppExchange.  We intergrate with 17+ of the world's top gateways.  We can do one time or recurring, you can easily make a donate now form for your website.

Check us out on the AppEx; https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N300000016jrcEAA
Jesus SaiJesus Sai
Thanks a lot Let me trial Chargent and will post you updates. Murali
Chad NeusmeyerChad Neusmeyer
@Micaiah - I am new to collecting CC information. Can I use Chargent to collect it via my website for the initial collection? Then update and interface with the billing gateway via SF?
Micaiah FilkinsMicaiah Filkins
Hi Chad-  Yes that is possible.  There are a few approaches.  One would be to use our API and create your own form.  Another approach would be to create an SFDC Sites micro-site and use our Payment Request function when it is time to check out.  
Chad NeusmeyerChad Neusmeyer
@Micaiah - I am going a very simple route on this to run an internal experiment. Read as I don't have developer resources (yet) and need the simplest path. It sounds like that would be the 'SFDC Sites micro-site'. Do you have any documentation on setting up or running one of those?

I have been fortunate thus far in that I have been able to use simple site templates tools to build out the site. This is the last hurdle - thanks.
bb tbb t
you can do it with formtitan, easily collect payments, installments and integrate directly into any salesforce objects.
https://salesforce.formtitan.com/formbuilder-integration
Kumar Vikash 9Kumar Vikash 9
Hello Micaiah Filkins,
I am also looking for a similar solution. I have gone through some of the use-cases provided in YouTube, but I am still curious about website support.
So, if I would like to receive donations from my web-page using credit card or eCheck, would that be possible?