function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
pallavi reddypallavi reddy 

can we use third party plupload for file upload in salesforce

sandeep sankhlasandeep sankhla
Hi pallavi ,

what is your actual need..which type of file you want to upload in salesforve..in salesofrce itself there are many thing which you can use like dataloader ..

Thanks,
Sandeep
Hi sandeep,

i want to upload file into database, when i click upload button files will save in database files like zip,viedo,images etc here i am using html tags not salesforce tags for look & feel purpose
sandeep sankhlasandeep sankhla
Hi pallavi,

In which object you want to upload this..you can simply go that object and in notes and atachment directly you can attach these things..if not then in doucments you can directly attach all these kind of files...and from there you can access them..

Thanks,
Sandeep
Thanks for your quick response. What you told exactly correct when we are using visualforce tags and remote action calls but we are facing a issue while using Plupload framework. For your information plupload is jquery library. This framework uses rest api with post  method, So we are unable to transfer data using cross platform plupload (javascript) to salesforce Rest Api. 
Could you please provide some input on this issue or provide me some available libraries for file upload with progress bar functionality 
 from javascript to salesforce.