function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Voltum ConsultingVoltum Consulting 

Changeset Validation error

Hi,

We are trying to move Reports from Sandbox to Production, but we got the below error while validating the deployment:

Component Errors:

TestCallResultTrigger.testAssignment(), Details: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. <br>common.exception.AssertionException: ORA-20070: Cannot read from apex_class and apex_trigger while running tests ORA-06512: at "BASHFUL.ASSERT", line 11 ORA-06512: at "BASHFUL.ASSERT", line 41 ORA-06512: at "BASHFUL.CAPEX", line 3095 ORA-06512: at "BASHFUL.CAPEX", line 3088 ORA-06512: at "BASHFUL.CAPEX", line 194 ORA-06512: at line 1 SQLException while executing plsql statement: {call cApex.get_classes_blk_nc(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}(00D28000000HS3L, [ EXCLUDED (10) ], [ null ], [ EXCLUDED (15) ], EXCLUDED, EXCLUDED, EXCLUDED,

CallResult; null, Details: Test coverage of selected Apex Trigger is 0%, at least 1% test coverage is required; Average test coverage across all Apex Classes and Triggers is 0%, at least 75% test coverage is required.

Apex Test Failures:

System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. <br>common.exception.AssertionException: ORA-20070: Cannot read from apex_class and apex_trigger while running tests ORA-06512: at "BASHFUL.ASSERT", line 11 ORA-06512: at "BASHFUL.ASSERT", line 41 ORA-06512: at "BASHFUL.CAPEX", line 3095 ORA-06512: at "BASHFUL.CAPEX", line 3088 ORA-06512: at "BASHFUL.CAPEX", line 194 ORA-06512: at line 1 SQLException while executing plsql statement: {call cApex.get_classes_blk_nc(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}(00D28000000HS3L, [ EXCLUDED (10) ], [ null ], [ EXCLUDED (15) ], EXCLUDED, EXCLUDED, EXCLUDED, EXCLUDED) Cannot read from apex_class and apex_t 
Stack Trace: Class.TestCallResultTrigger.setupTestData: line 57, column 1 Class.TestCallResultTrigger.testAssignment: line 87, column 1

Please find the screenshot below:

User-added image

May we know the reason and how do we rectify this error? We don't see any Flows in Sandbox.

Please let us know for any clarification.
Mudasir WaniMudasir Wani
Hello,

This issue is with the class
Class.TestCallResultTrigger.setupTestData: line 57, column 1
Class.TestCallResultTrigger.testAssignment: line 87, column 1

See the Stack Trace and find the exact error.
The message is clear about some insertion operation.
Paste some sample code of the class so that we can get an idea.

Please mark this as solution if this solves your problem, So that if anyone has this issue this post can help
Voltum ConsultingVoltum Consulting
Thank you Mudasir for the response. But the change set containing the associated trigger and this test class validated and deployed without any errors. The reports that we tried to move after this deployment (the reports that do not have any link to this trigger) failed to validate with the above errors. Also these trigger and test class were created by a different team of developers. How do we solve this now?
Mudasir WaniMudasir Wani
Hello,

Sorry for the delayed response.
It is clear that there is code coverage issue.
Please correct that then try.

Please mark this as solution if this solves your problem, So that if anyone has this issue this post can help

MernaMerna
Looks like you are running into a platform bug related to the new release of the Process Builder.

WORK-AROUND:
1. Check if you have Process Builder processes declared in your organization on the object that's being created by this line of code in your org:
TestCallResultTrigger.setupTestData: line 57
2. If you indeed have processes declared, then deactivate them and run the deployment
3. After deployment succeeds, reactivate deactivated processes
JamieGJamieG
I'm running in to the same error while trying to validate a change set.  If i deactivate the Process Builder workflow I recently added to production then I'm able to validate the change set without errors.

Salesforce support is currently telling me that it's my fault and not providing futher explanation because we are a "Standard Customer". 

All my tests run without errors in production when I manually execute them through the Salesforce UI regardless of whether my Process Builder workflow is activate or not.

System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. <br>common.exception.AssertionException: ORA-20070: Cannot read from apex_class and apex_trigger while running tests ORA-06512: at "GRUMPY.ASSERT", line 11 ORA-06512: at "GRUMPY.ASSERT", line 41 ORA-06512: at "GRUMPY.CAPEX", line 3095 ORA-06512: at "GRUMPY.CAPEX", line 3088 ORA-06512: at "GRUMPY.CAPEX", line 194 ORA-06512: at line 1 SQLException while executing plsql statement: {call cApex.get_classes_blk_nc(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}(00D80000000KSY6, [ null ], [ null ], [ EXCLUDED (30) ], EXCLUDED, EXCLUDED, EXCLUDED, EXCLUDED) 
Cannot read from apex_class and apex_trigger while r 
MernaEMernaE
JamieG,

That's exactly the issue we are having too and getting the exact same answer from the Salesforce support. 

It's clearly a platform bug because the stack trace shows oracle exceptions with Salesforce Oracle instances, e.g. SNEEZY, GRUMPY, etc.

I am frustrated that nobody from Salesforce is attending to this issue!!! Can please someone at SFDC fix the bug?

Thanks!

MernaEMernaE
Posted the issue to the forum: https://developer.salesforce.com/forums?id=906F0000000BCOwIAO
SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
Thanks all for reporting this issue here, As I've updated the other thread(https://developer.salesforce.com/forums?id=906F0000000BCOwIAO) would like to mention here as well - this issue is currently being investigated by R&D and I am closely following it to know the progress. i will keep these threads updated with the information I recieve. 
thinkdatathinkdata
Odd that something as strategic as these tools would be a problem for deployments:  this is critical for larger shops
SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
This issue is being caused due to the execution of @InvocableMethod during deployment. The R&D team is working on it and this has been posted on our known issues site.
To receive notifications on the progress of the fix, go to https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p300000008YVj and click the button that says  "This Issue Affects Me"