function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tommy GeorgiouTommy Georgiou 

Change sets from sandbox to production

I have moved my custom object(Reservations) with the custom fields(near to 50 fields) created in Sandbox into Production but when i try and create a new res I can use only the standard field of that custom object. All the other fields are not visible. When I go to the edit of the page layout I can see them but when I preview the layout they are missing. Did I forgot something during the transition from Sandbox to Production?
Best Answer chosen by Tommy Georgiou
Mudasir WaniMudasir Wani
Dear Tommy,

You need to check the security settings for that profile.
Go to the profile of that user.
Then go to "Field-Level Security" section and select the Object you have migrated.
After that you need to select the visible or readonly checkbox against the fields you want to see.

Please mark this as solution if this solves your problem, So that if anyone has this issue this post can help

All Answers

Pankaj_GanwaniPankaj_Ganwani
Hi,

Please check field level security of the deployed fields in Production for sys admin. If they are not visible, then make them visible.
Mudasir WaniMudasir Wani
Dear Tommy,

You need to check the security settings for that profile.
Go to the profile of that user.
Then go to "Field-Level Security" section and select the Object you have migrated.
After that you need to select the visible or readonly checkbox against the fields you want to see.

Please mark this as solution if this solves your problem, So that if anyone has this issue this post can help

This was selected as the best answer
Tommy GeorgiouTommy Georgiou
Thank u both. Answers are both correct
SantoshChitalkarSantoshChitalkar
Hi Tommy,

Check for following thing -:
1) Check whether fields are added on page layout or not. Go to object defination page. scroll down & check for Pagelay out section. Click on edit & Drag drop missing fields.
2) Check the users profile and make sure that user has access to object & fields.

Regards,
Santosh Chitalkar