function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Pazhanivel ChidambaramPazhanivel Chidambaram 

API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG: API is not enabled for this Organization or Partner

Hi, when I try to connect from nodejs, I am getting the error 'API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG: API is not enabled for this Organization or Partner"'. Please help me on the issue. Note: currently I am using 30days trial account and this is developer account.
Best Answer chosen by thisisnotapril
Pradeep Kumar L.GPradeep Kumar L.G
Better naviaget "https://developer.salesforce.com" and create new free developer org doesn't expire.

Thanks
Pradeep

Mark this answer solved if this resolve your problem.

All Answers

Make sure "API Enabled" value is checked for your user profile. User--> Profile-->Administrative Permissions--.API Enabled.

Thanks
Pradeep

NagaNaga (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Pazhanivel,

Generally, the developer edition come with "API ENABLED" as default.
The editions that donot have this feature is 

Professional edition
Group edition

If you are still having issues, please go to "system admin" profile and see if you can enable this feature

Best Regards
NagaKiran
Thanks Pradeep and Naga. I am unable to find the 'administrative permissions' under 'my profile' and 'my settings'.
Hi Naga, Please let me know how to get system admin profile. As I am new to the portal, pls provide specific steps. 
Hi Naga,

The edition is 'Administer Professional Edition', but the option "API enabled" is not available. Is there any other way to enable it or can I switch to developer edition? 
Better naviaget "https://developer.salesforce.com" and create new free developer org doesn't expire.

Thanks
Pradeep

This was selected as the best answer
Hi, The issue is resolved by registering as a developer using my another mail id.