function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
John s.John s. 

Data Integration with Onpremise Infor ERP Com to Salesforce

Hello everybody,

We try to make an Data integration with our Infor ERP Com System with Salesforce.
unfotunately i'm relatively new in this sector and I'm not sure if i ask the right questions to myself.

Data:
Some Infos about an Order or an some Infos from Customer like  delivery block and so on...  so there  not really big data records  but the data sould be nearly provide in realtime..... so my first thought to implement this with a mash up method but I'm not really sure 

I've read some Articles like  "Five Paths to Integration Success" but i'm not not really sure if i get further.

1. First is which Options of Data Integration should i use ? ( Native,Mash up or Develop)

2.  What about Talend and other ETL tools how can i find out if it's working with my crm system?

3. Which api should i  use ? ( apex, rest, soap,wsdl) ?

Maybe someone could give me some hints to ask the right questions  that i'm able to go further cause i have the imprerssive from my own that i  miss the forest for the trees.

Thank for helping !!!

best regards john s. 

John s.John s.
Hello Folks,

So we decided to use Talend to update our ERP Data with Salesforce.

Unfortunately I'm a newbie in Thinks like Data Integration

We think about to Connect to our orcale Database directly to get the Infos which we need. 

Our Intention is to Integrate some Data like Quotations, Order Confomation, Liqudidity  and so on with our Contact in Salesforce.

Does anyone have some experience on it or could give me some advices  ?

best regards  john s.