function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
LALALALALALA 

Extract data from Paypal Email

Hi, everyone. 
I just wanna know which way i can extract data from Paypal email?

Situation: my salesforce can received payment email from Paypal, and i wanna get some info from email such as Invoice number, physical address and quotes, and gather these info to create a new object(Paypal Info Record).

For now, I can use Regex to get some easy data from email like Name, Phone number and Email address, because all date in the same line, so i can use regex to catch these data.

But for physical address and quotes, these kind of data not in the same line, so i can't use regex to extract those info, maybe it can but i don't know how to.....

I saw those data is in the table in html, so is regex or any other way can get data like physical address or quotes?

All in all, i just wanna get those data from email to create custom object.......

Thank you so much someone can give me some idea or some code example for me, i am really appreciate you to do this for me:) 
SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
You can create a email service such that when an email comes into salesforce it can process it to create the custom object record:
https://developer.salesforce.com/page/An_Introduction_To_Email_Services_on_Force.com
Sample code in the above link.