function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MernaEMernaE 

Lightning Process Builder Breaks Deployment

We defined a Process Builder on the Lead object and ran all unit tests successfully in production. However, during the deployment, all the unit tests that were creating a Lead record failed with the following error:

System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. <br>common.exception.AssertionException: ORA-20070: Cannot read from apex_class and apex_trigger while running tests ORA-06512: at "SNEEZY.ASSERT", line 11 ORA-06512: at "SNEEZY.ASSERT", line 41 ORA-06512: at "SNEEZY.CAPEX", line 3095 ORA-06512: at "SNEEZY.CAPEX", line 3088 ORA-06512: at "SNEEZY.CAPEX", line 194 ORA-06512: at line 1 SQLException while executing plsql statement: {call cApex.get_classes_blk_nc(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}(00DA0000000byvR, [ null ], [ null ], [ EXCLUDED (18) ], EXCLUDED, EXCLUDED,

We had to deactivate our process and then ran a deploy to work around this issue.

Based on some posts in the forum (https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F0000000B5zB" target="_blank), we are not the only ones experiencing this issue. Support has been unavailable for this issue, because we are "standard" customers, even though it's clearly a platform bug. Please help!
SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
I understand you have raised a case with our Support team(#11886775), I have taken ownership of it.This issue has been escalated to R&D and they are currently working on it. I will keep you posted on the progress via the case comments.
thinkdatathinkdata
please keep us posted!

MernaEMernaE
This issue is related to the execution of the @InvocableMethod during deployment. Salesforce dev team commited to fixing this issue: 

To receive notifications on the progress of the fix, go here (https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p300000008YVj) and click the button "This Issue Affects Me" 

SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
Thanks for spreading the word! As mentioned above, please do subscribe to the known issue and you will be updated whenever there is an change to the known issue reported.