function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mohanpsfdc1.3970202129084746E12mohanpsfdc1.3970202129084746E12 

Need to Display a Pop-up message on the Home Page when users logged in first time in the salesforce

Hi All,

I have one requirement like I have to display popup notification when user logged into the system with some Terms& Conditions with I Agree(checkbox).

This popup box will have two checkboxs. 
1. "Agree" 2. "Disagree". 

If user clicks on Agree button close the popup window and store the Date, time and the agreed statement on user record. 
If user click on Disagree button, log out the user out of the salesforce.

Anyone plz suggested me if anybody is has done previuosly.Thanks for your consideration.
Sagar PareekSagar Pareek
Hi 

For this you need to make one more field on the user object which will check if the user is logging in for the first time or not.

To achieve your requirement you can create a visualforce page with agree and disagee check boxes . Associate a visualforce tab with this page and mark this tab as default tab for every user. Now whenever the user logs in check if the field is checked or not ( the field which checks if the user is logging in for the first time) if it is first time let the user stay on the tab else redirect it to home tab. 

Hope this helps you.

mohanpsfdc1.3970202129084746E12mohanpsfdc1.3970202129084746E12
Hi Ashish/Sagar,

Thanks for the information, so if you have jquery/javascript code. can you please share me. i created a vf page now i wan to show popup notification for that i think need to write jquery/javascript.