function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AdilewaAdilewa 

How can I rendered several fields based on more than one value?

I need to show several fields after the user has selected different options in two different picklists.
However, if in one of the picklists they select two different values, i would like to show the same fields.
I've tried several ways including CONTAIN function and it either doesn't show anything or shows several sections with none or repetitive fields.

Here is my code:
<apex:pageBlockSection columns="2" title="Product Details {!Case.Product__c}: {!Case.Issue_Type_1__c}"
                 rendered="{!OR(Case.Product__c == 'Canada B2B', Case.Product__c == 'India B2B') && Case.Issue_Type_1__c=='1-Sales Software'}">
                    <apex:inputField value="{!Case.Sales_Software__c}"         required="true" />
                    <apex:inputField value="{!Case.AccountId}"         required="true" /> 
                </apex:pageBlockSection> 

Please help!
ManojjenaManojjena
Hi Adeilewa,,
Please check with below code .
<apex:pageBlockSection columns="2" title="Product Details {!Case.Product__c}: {!Case.Issue_Type_1__c}"
                 rendered="{!AND((Case.Issue_Type_1__c=='1-Sales Software'),OR((Case.Product__c == 'Canada B2B'), (Case.Product__c == 'India B2B')))}">
		<apex:inputField value="{!Case.Sales_Software__c}"         required="true" />
		<apex:inputField value="{!Case.AccountId}"         required="true" /> 
</apex:pageBlockSection>

Thnaks
Manoj