+ Start a Discussion
@altius_rup@altius_rup 

Trailhead error - 'Set Case to Escalated' Workflow field update action not found

Is anyone encountering this error :

"Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Set Case to Escalated' Workflow field update action was not found."

Not sure what's going wrong, but the action sure is there !
Best Answer chosen by @altius_rup
Sakthivel ThandavarayanSakthivel Thandavarayan
Yes, if the org has namespace, this may result in API mismatch. You may have to try the same in another dev org(without namespace).

All Answers

FCathalaFCathala
Hi, quick check: Have you activated the WR?
@altius_rup@altius_rup
Yup :)
FCathalaFCathala
Hmmm... Is this actually on the Approval Process challenge?
Have you unlocked the record before?
 
 Set Case Escalated must be prefixed by Record Unlock.

Strange really, I didn't have any issue myself... or not on that one.
Sakthivel ThandavarayanSakthivel Thandavarayan
Check API name
Andy GallAndy Gall
I'm having the same issue. Could this be because of the namespace affecting the API name?
Sakthivel ThandavarayanSakthivel Thandavarayan
Yes, if the org has namespace, this may result in API mismatch. You may have to try the same in another dev org(without namespace).
This was selected as the best answer
Andy GallAndy Gall
Thanks, Sakthivel. The curious thing is, I've been using a dev org w/ namespace for many Trailhead exercises, and this is the first one that's caused any kind of issue. 
@altius_rup@altius_rup
Andy, Sakthival,
Same for me, done all the previous TrailHead exercices in this same org without any problem.

Do I need to start over in another org, or just this exercise ?
Sakthivel ThandavarayanSakthivel Thandavarayan
Just for this.
- you can use different orgs for different challenges
Andrew EversleyAndrew Eversley
Gentlemen/Ladies, 

I'm getting the same error on this challenge  

"Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Set Case to Escalated' Workflow field update action was not found."

Below are my screen shots for verifications of the actions I've taken:
Rule Activated
Escalated Rule Activated

If anyone can give some input I would appreciate it, I haven't seen any answers that have solved this challenge as of yet. Please advise.

 
Rebecca Vanderslice 2Rebecca Vanderslice 2
i'm getting the error too in a namespace org.  it's kind of annoying to have to change to a different org just to do one of the challenges.
Jeanne BuschJeanne Busch
I don't have a namespace org and I'm getting this error also.  Very frustrating.
Anil kumar GorantalaAnil kumar Gorantala
can we have a new org with same account?
Juan Pablo TorresJuan Pablo Torres
The Org name is not the problem.  The problem is the API name, you have to use Set_Case_to_Escalated instead of Set_Case_To_Escalated
AMIT AGRAWAL 5AMIT AGRAWAL 5
I am facing the same problem and it is really very annoying to use another org to do some challenges. As for the lightning module trailheads we always need to create a namespace so if someone has gone throught those modules before, than always he has to try this workflow exercise in new org. :( 
Ken Hansen 15Ken Hansen 15
Seriously can we get this fixed? I've tested the workflow and it works, but the challenge won't get a "pass". No way should I have to move to a different dev org without a namespace.
Scott Perley 3Scott Perley 3
I would agree that it is a bug on this one exercise that the namespace is not taken into account.
Andres Balas 9Andres Balas 9
I think I know what is happening in your scenario, if you create a task or field update action and you made a mistake and you delete the workflow and attempt to recreate it will throw the message that you guys are seeing. The solution is simple their are links for this 2 actions under the workflow & approvals section for Task and Field Updates if you click on them you will find you old tasks and field update failure at that point you can delete them and recreate them from the wrokflow rule. This will solve the problem.

User-added imageUser-added image
Yan XieYan Xie
Just as Andres mentioned,delete "Set Case to Escalated"in your "Field Updates" area will solve this issue.