function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
kumar palepukumar palepu 

disable the save button at top and bottom simultenously,could any one plz reply on this,I am unable to directely post the code,once u reply i will paste on that

PratikPratik (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Kumar,

You can share the code so we can help you with it.

Thanks,
Pratik
kumar palepukumar palepu
our requirement is on creating the visualforce page,By clicking on save button,it will show like disable the button and override button as saving...for top and bottom of button(same how save button will works at standard page.)
<apex:pageBlockButtons >

<apex:actionStatus id="Standard">
 <apex:facet name="stop">
 <apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!save}" status="Standard" reRender="abc"/>
 </apex:facet>
 <apex:facet name="start">
 <apex:commandButton value="Saving..." status="Standard" disabled="true"/>
 </apex:facet>
 </apex:actionStatus>
</apex:pageBlockButtons>

kumar palepukumar palepu
I am getting for only top buttom and unable to get this requirement on bottom save button.so could you plz on how to work for two button simultenously
sandeep sankhlasandeep sankhla
Hi Kumar,

You can keep your command butoon in pageblock buttons and then you can set the attribute as LOcation="Both"..it will be visible on top and bottom...

Thanks
Sandeep
sandeep sankhlasandeep sankhla
Hi Kumar,

You can refer this below code

<apex:pageBlockButtons location="both">
        <apex:commandButton value="Ok" action="{!closePopup}"/>
    </apex:pageBlockButtons>
kumar palepukumar palepu
@sandeep
My problem is not for visible of button,it does not make any diffrence if we mention location=both,It will feaults take both.
My requirement is when click on save button at the top,Then button becomes to disable and override with "saving..." name.The same will happen simultenously on local button also..