function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Santana BanksSantana Banks 

Single view of Accounts, Contacts and Leads

Hi, does anyone know of an app that can provide a single view of one's assigned accounts, related contacts and leads? We already have custom functionality that displays any related leads at the account level (built by a previous consultant). However, I wanted to know if someone was aware of an app or code to display a bird's eye view of a company in SFDC. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
Santana, 
You can use the code below and get the individual list views on a single page with 3 line of code:

<apex:page >
<apex:enhancedList type="Account" height="300" rowsPerPage="10" listid="00B28000001IDBt" />//Account related list
<apex:enhancedList type="Contact" height="300" rowsPerPage="10" listid="00B28000001IDC1" />//Contact related list
<apex:enhancedList type="Lead" height="300" rowsPerPage="10" listid="00B28000001IDBF" />//Lead related list
</apex:page>

page will look lke this:
User-added image

Santana BanksSantana Banks
This is awesome Sonam. But I'm struggling trying to add this to the Home page. I am far from a Developer, so this is new to me. Do you know why I would be receiving the 'Insufficient privileges error message'? What steps would I take to enable this? 
User-added image