function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Abraham FranklinAbraham Franklin 

Recruitment App: Import Issues.

Hi,

This is the second time I am working thru' the Recruitment app. On Page 129, we are instructed to import 3 files .. One for Position, Candidate and Job Applications. When I import the Position file, I get error message that states "Error: Status: picklist value is not active: Closed - Canceled". 

Later in the app I get weird errors and none of the position nor candicates show up when trying to assign a user for the role of CEO.

I think there is a problem either with the data or with the app, in my belief. Cannot go beyond this stage. If this excercise needs to be useful I need help.

Can someone from Salesforce help?
Simon LittleSimon Little
I assume you got past this, but in the verson 9.1 August 2015 Force.com platform fundamentals the import wizard instructions for the sample data are not in line with the current Data Import Wizard.  I'm stuck with Job applications load on page 142. 

I'm sure i can manipulate the files to add relevant keys but the documentation should be fixed.
Meher AshrafMeher Ashraf
Im facing a similar issue. Did u manage to fix it?
Mayank PandyaMayank Pandya
Did anyone know how to fix import issue of " Position.csv and job application.csv on page 143 and 144 of work book of custom application development in cloud ?? I am stuck since 2 days and could not move on 
Dhiren Singh 2Dhiren Singh 2
The file you are uploading through data import wizard must contain the exact values you have in the fileds. So please check your file and update the csv according to the values you have taken in database. like picklist values for "Functional Area" must match to the values you have provided in the object .