function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kamal BelayacKamal Belayac 

escalation rules

Hello everybody, i'm needing your help all. i'm exposing you what i wanna do. I wanna have multiple escalation rules on cases. The idea is to have two queus L1 and L2 . what i wanna do is when a case is created and has a status equal to new, to wait 1 days and if the case status is not modified , reattribute the case to the queu L2, but in the same time i wanna attribute the case when it's created automatically to a queu L1 based on the language of the account related to the case . So for example , following use case :
A customer is calling the support, an agent is taking the call, he will create a case and relate it to an account , and based on the account language preference field , we attribute the case to the related L1 queu ( L1 fr , L1 english ... ) . But in the background i wanna have a time based case escalation which will fire if the case statuts isn't edited one day after the date of creation , et then we attribute the case to the queu L2. 
The problem that i faced is that it's noticed that when a case escalation rule is evaluated the other escalation rules wouldn't be fired .
Hope i've been clear, i'm waiting for your contribution . I'm very thankfull .
Best regards .