function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
shrutiiiiishrutiiiii 

Can we add a force.com site in a managed package?

Hi!

I'm have developed a managed released package. Passed the security review. In the next release, I want to add a force.com site because in package we are providing a form which is supposed to be fetched through a site. Till our latest release we are only adding the page to the package and then configuring the sire after installing the package in customer's Salesforce org. But this is sometimes causing problem, as form submission is not working due to some permission issues in site profile. So instead of configuring the site after package installation, we want to provide a fully configured force.com site in the package. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance!!
Shruti
shrutiiiiishrutiiiii
I saw a package 'CalendarAnything', which is adding a force.com site after installtion. But I don't have any clue how are they doing this.
ForceMantis (Amit Jain)ForceMantis (Amit Jain)
According to salesforce documentation (http://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=sites_considerations.htm) Force.com Sites are not packageable. However, you can package sample code, Visualforce pages, Apex classes, or components for a site using a managed package.