function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
NHKNHK 

Customize Salesforce session timeout popup page

Is it possible to customize salesforce session timeout page to include time remaining to continue session and add a logo by nullifying the salesforce default logo. I have searched on this topic but did not find anything related to it. Please let me know if anyone has an idea on this.
KaranrajKaranraj
Unfortunately you can't make any change in the session timeout page popup page. Since its standard popup window from salesforce and salesforce also dosen't provide any functionality to customize that window by users.
NHKNHK
Thank you for your reply Karanraj. Yes i have searched all the blogs regarding session timeout popup but didnot find any information on customizing it. But i want to know whether we can override the javascript method that is actually opening the session timeout popup? when we look at the page source of any salesforce page, doAlertTimeout is the javascript method which is actually opening this popup. So can we somehow override this method to open a VF page instead? 
Stevie Ella 6Stevie Ella 6
NHK,
Did you get an answer to your question about overwritting the js method ? I'm facing a similar issue.