function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Anthony CoppensAnthony Coppens 

Looking for 3 Salesforce Developers in Belgium!

Glocomms is looking to place 3 SFDC - Salesforce Developers based in Brussels. 1 year freelance contract to start with but extensions are likely to follow.

The ideal candidates will be experienced SFDC - Salesforce Developers looking to increase their exposure to the following:
  • Experience with analysing and developing new features
  • Experience with gathering requirements and clarifying them with the business
  • Developers with a solution oriented approach
  • DEV 401 certification is a must
  • ITIL knowledge is a plus
  • Hands-on experience with Scrum and Agile is a plus
  • Fluency in English is a requirement
  • Based in Brussels 
  • Please send me your resume as soon as possible if you are comfortable to do so, or drop me a line to find out a little more.
 I hope to hear from you ASAP and please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Anthony Coppens
Anthony.Coppens@Glocomms.com
+44 203 758 886 5

sreenadh srisreenadh sri
Hi Anthony Coppens,
                                   Hope you are doing well.I'm much interested about it,I have five numbers of team with good experance,they done  DEV 401 certification.I confirm that,we delivery best quality with in time.Provide excellent support to clients dedicatedly.We can fulfill the client's requirement 100%.If you want any informetion from my end please send me a mail.
Mail ID:vsideswar@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,
Siddhu.

Prashant WayalPrashant Wayal
Hi Anthony,

I am interested in this position. Please let me know if you still have this positions open. If yes, please feel free to contact me on below details.

Email: prashantwayal15@gmail.com
Mobile: +91 9975022535

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant