function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Debendra Ray 8Debendra Ray 8 

Not able to open the Log in the Developer Console

Dear All,

I'm not able to open the Log in the Developer Console - The options on the File Menu of the Developer Console : Open Log , Open Raw Log & Download Log are disabled.

Any help towards resolution of this issue will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards,

Debendra Ray

Giddamreddi ReddyGiddamreddi Reddy
Dear  Debendra Ray,
           goto developer console-->debugs-->disable the option show my  current logs only...option then it will opend
                                                        ok

Debendra Ray 8Debendra Ray 8
Giddamreddi Reddy, Thanks – This helped resolve my issue. Thanks & Regards, Debendra Ray Head Enterprise IT projects [cid:_2_0C3AAB780C3AA938001D1E6B65257C7F] “mjunction is in the business of solving problems whenever and wherever commerce takes place”: Mr Viresh Oberoi, CEO and MD Read the Inspiring Story of Entrepreneurial Growth of mjunction : http://www.mjunction.in/mjunctionstory …………………………………………………………… mjunction services limited Godrej Waterside, 3rd Floor, Tower 1, Plot V Block DP, Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata - 700091. …………………………………………………………… Landphone: +91 33 66106100 (Board) Landphone: +91 33 66106307 (Direct) Handphone: +91 85840 08270 Fax: +91 33 44091808 …………………………………………………………… Corporate Website: www.mjunction.in ……………………………………………………………
Giddamreddi ReddyGiddamreddi Reddy
 ok nice  
 Debendra Ray