function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Katie CampKatie Camp 

Insufficient Privileges Error - Related to Oracle CPQ Cloud Integration App

The app canvas in Salesforce is refusing to load Oracle CPQ Cloud at all for external users (partner communities) due to "insufficient privileges". This happens when attempting to create a new eSales Quote as well as when you try to open an existing Quote. We have setup the debug log for a partner community user in Salesforce, we have three documented events logged when we reproduce the error. This error started happening after the upgrade to Summer '15, looking for an explanation as to why partner community license profile produces insufficient privileges error. 

We have already covered basic premises of profiles, and each bigmachines permissions are fairly consistent across all profiles. Would like extended details on the insufficient privileges error. Already looked at general causes for insufficient privileges: 
https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=admin_insufficient_privileges_map.htm&language=en_US  
Eelco de VriesEelco de Vries
We have the same problem. We have a custom url.
Katie CampKatie Camp
https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?id=000175641&language=en_US
Hello Katie,

Thanks for you answer. This is an answer from Oracle?
Katie CampKatie Camp
After rolling out the error being an issue with the managed package and/or permissions, Oracle came across this knowledge article. 
Hello Katie,
Thanks for you answer.
This is the answer what I get from Oracle:
"The error you gave is a salesforce error. I am afraid it is a known issue in Salesforce. Backend changes in Summer 15 are preventing proxy logins.
It cannot be fixed from BigMachines side as the problem is not on our end."

Katie CampKatie Camp
Yes, it is a Salesforce error. The best way I have found to test the community with Oracle is to create a test user for both platforms and inactive when not testing. 
Katie CampKatie Camp
Eelco de Vries, 

I have received word that the changes creating the proxy issues were already rolled back for the instances where it was already upgraded to Summer 15. I tested my Sandbox and was able to proxy login as a community user. Thought I would share this news with you!
Hello Katie,

Thanks for you reply. Did the test also and it is working with a login as also for me. Thanks