function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Patrick ConnerPatrick Conner 

Global Constant Disappeared From Process Builder?

There used to be the option to set value type for fields in process builder actions. For example, I do an "Update Record" action, and set a date/time field as type: global constant and value $GlobalConstant.Null. Now I don't see any way to set my date/time field as null (as I can't select global constant value type). Any ideas what happened or how I can set a date/time value as null in PB?

Thanks!!
A little more info to hopefully prompt a response :)

There used to be a drop down to select Global Constant values (for example {!$GlobalConstant.NULL} as a system value (pic below taken from my sandbox):

[value type selection]

However, now I have no such options (and it seems SalesForce help articles are out of date, pic taken from production today):

[no value type selection]

Any ideas how I can set this date/time field to be null through an update records action in PB? Default for field is null, so empty string or null should work. It seems however only a date/time value or another field would work. I suppose I could create a hidden field with a set value of null and associate, but that seems kind of ridiculous.

Thanks again!
This was released in Summer '15.