function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Anuj ShahAnuj Shah 

Trouble in identifying Error In Visualizing Your Data in Reports And Dashboard.

Getting this Error Dont understand what to do.

This is the challenge in Visualizing Your Data in the module of Report and Dashboards.
"
One or more of the following is incomplete in the Dashboard: no component uses the 'Cases by Status' report as a source report, your component does not have a 'Cases by Status' header, and/or your component does not have a 'New vs Closed' title.
"

I done all this thing correctly and also check many time but not finding solution.
User-added image+
User-added image
User-added image

Hope that this screen shot will help you to understan my problem.

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer chosen by Anuj Shah
Chris DuarteChris Duarte
If you're 100% sure you are doing it right, the best way to check is to simply create a new DE and redo the challenge, then check it.

To be clear, you'll stay logged in at (1) with your regular login, so all your badges stay intact. But you'll use a new DE to log in at (2) just for this challenge.

Sometimes, existing customizations in a DE will interfere with a challenge. Try that and let me know how it goes.

Description of where (1) is located (upper right) and (2) on the challenge itself.

All Answers

Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
I remember having a similar issue in this module - I know it's hard to double check via screenshots, but here is mine where I was able to pass the module:

User-added image
Rita LeverettRita Leverett
Hello Anuj. Are certain you have connected then launched your Developer Org? I sometimes had that issue and the system did not recognize my solution. Also, did you save your work before checking the challenge?
Anuj ShahAnuj Shah
I done same thing that is described in the Challenge same as your Andy Boettcher

Hello Rita Leverett,

Yes,I am already Connected to the Devloper Org andsaved my work but system did not recognize my work for challenge.

Dont know what to do!!

Anuj, I checked my dashboard and it looks exactly like Andy's. The only thing I can see is that you have a status called "Working" which makes me think there may be an issue with the report setup. Can you show a screen print of your Cases by Status report?
Amy S. OplingerAmy S. Oplinger
I am having the exact same issue...dont know what the heck is wrong. 
Amy, is your Cases by Status report:
  1. Saved to Unfiled Public Reports folder
  2. Report type: Cases
  3. Summary report grouped by Status field on Case
  4. Date range: All Time
  5. Enabled Details
  6. Display Case Owner and Account Name columns
Chris DuarteChris Duarte
If you're 100% sure you are doing it right, the best way to check is to simply create a new DE and redo the challenge, then check it.

To be clear, you'll stay logged in at (1) with your regular login, so all your badges stay intact. But you'll use a new DE to log in at (2) just for this challenge.

Sometimes, existing customizations in a DE will interfere with a challenge. Try that and let me know how it goes.

Description of where (1) is located (upper right) and (2) on the challenge itself.
This was selected as the best answer
Amy S. OplingerAmy S. Oplinger
I deleted and started from scratch...got the 500 points! 
Salesforce AnswersSalesforce Answers
This video shows the solution to this challenge. => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOrftWUwDfE