function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Marlo OxcianoMarlo Oxciano 

Need assistance in creating a complex formula field

Hi guys!

I'm trying to create a formula text field that I had on an existing report.  I'd love the text formula field to output Majors Priority if it meets the following criteria:

Filtered By:(1 AND 7) AND 6 AND (2 OR 3 OR (4 AND 5)) 
    1. Campain Member Owner Sub-Sub-Team contains account management,client sales 
    2. Is Cloud's Most Senior Decision Maker? equals True 
    3. Title contains Channel,Partner,Agent,Sales,Vendor,Alliances,Reseller,Enablement,Customer Service,Volunteer Services,Distribution,Marketing,Analytic,Analytics,Data,Machine Learning,Business Intelligence 
    4. Title contains Manager,Director,Dir,VP,SVP,CHRO,CLO,Mgr,Vice President,V.P. 
    5. Account Software/Solutions Purchased does not contain blank 
    6. Campain Member Owner Sub-Sub-Team does not contain smb 
    7. Campain Member Owner Sub-Sub-Team contains majors

Information that you would probably need.  Title is a text field.  Is Cloud's Most Senior Decision Maker is a formula checkbox field.  Account Software/Solution Purchased field and Campain Member Owner Sub-Sub-Team are formula fields that just outputs text. 

Any help to get me started on this would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

TJ McDowellTJ McDowell
Maybe an update trigger would be a better fit in this scenario.  It would be pretty hard to read a formula that complex.