function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Huang ZhigangHuang Zhigang 

someone who can help me how to use the email service account to send email to user

Hi Everyone,
Now I created a email service and SFDC auto generated a email account for me, something like xxxxx@xxxx.xxxx.xxx.sfdc.com, I am now very curious why SFDC provide email service for us? ask us to copy and paste that complicated email as "To" and send? I don't believe there are someone who want to use this way to send email, so what's the scenario when we use the email service?

too many concerns about the email service, back to my key question,I want to have a way that I can configure or write code to use the email service account(xxxx@xxxx.xxxx.xx.sfdc.com) as the sender, I try to use org-wide addresses and add this email account into it, but it need to verify the account, SFDC send the verified code to this email, but there is no way to get the verified code. So seems I can't find where I can configure it or what code I can implement this requirement, could someone give me help one this, thanks in adavnce.

es@u-2agtjrx7aayu881gelxozyffbed482yszj8u5h6drswcntsye.28-jc4jeac.ap2.apex.salesforce.com
Huang ZhigangHuang Zhigang
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?state=id#!/feedtype=SINGLE_QUESTION_SEARCH_RESULT&id=906F000000093OtIAI